How does one contact Microsoft to speak to a human?

Discus and support How does one contact Microsoft to speak to a human? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How does one contact Microsoft to speak to a human? ddeb42c6-d040-4232-b3f6-d29e2071047e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DShipl, Jul 2, 2021.

1. DShipl
    DShipl Guest

:)

DShipl, Jul 2, 2021
  2. Z3Ro pwnt Win User

Don't do it they'll just outsource you and your issues never get fixed
  3. Militarylotus30 Win User

4. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

If it's something related to Xbox then I would advise to use: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Depending on the issue selected you will get different contact options. Some issues (Billing & Subscriptions) should also show a Call back option where someone should contact you via phone.
  5. John Joepollock Win User

X Box Series X repair issue

No one there going round n circles again every option does not work
    I need to speak to a human to resolve this situation
  6. GussOlean Win User

Mojang account transfer to Microsoft account

How? Tell me HOW? HOW CAN I SPEAK WITH A HUMAN FROM MICROSOFT

ITS IMPOSSIBLE, They always just send you to write your question here, no else option
Thema:

1. How does one contact Microsoft to speak to a human? - Similar Threads - does contact Microsoft

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?: How can/does MS prevent an adult, posing as a child, from contacting my child on XboxS during live play? 2d1f38cf-015f-4625-b55b-d017c53f0566
  7. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  8. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  9. Does anyone have a actual working contact number for these people?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone have a actual working contact number for these people?: I don't understand why it's so difficult to get a rea person to help me recover my account that I own. It was hacked by a Jeremy or Jeremiah. Doubtful its even his real name. Please if anyone has...
  10. Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?: I have tried several devices / browsers for two weeks. Every time there is an error at Microsoft end or ‘I’m having technical difficulties’ or some other fail. Live chat does not work, call back...