How does internal fan xbox series s work?

Discus and support How does internal fan xbox series s work? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does internal fan xbox series s always on when you saving energy mode? Or maybe just sleep mode? I want internal fan on my xbox always on, so it can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Curious Person 100, May 16, 2024.

1. How does internal fan xbox series s work?

Does internal fan xbox series s always on when you saving energy mode? Or maybe just sleep mode?

I want internal fan on my xbox always on, so it can make my xbox cool faster after heat and throws the dust when im not using it for a long time. What should mode i choose? Please let me know

:)

Curious Person 100, May 16, 2024
  2. Curious Person 100 Win User

Thanks for the answer. Well, my auto update always off because sudden downloading while gaming makes my connection bad. So all this time did sleep mode is useless for me and from now i will choose saving energy mode then sleep mode
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Curious, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The fan will only be fully operational when the console is powered on.

During Sleep Mode, it can sometimes be activated when the system is downloading an update or a game, but we can't manually toggle this.

So, in your case, Sleep Mode is closer to what you want.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one series x problem

There is no xbox one series x

The series consoles are a completely separate from.xbox one

You just Confuse people by saying it

Ita xbox series s /x thats it

When talking about system requirements

Xbox one games work with xbox one games there is no requires xbox one s or x

It's just xbox one

Now with series games physical games are only compatible with series x

This does not include xbox one x or s

Digital games are compatible with series s or x but must be stored on nvme storage card or internal drive
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Seagate game drive won’t let me play games on my Xbox series s. It is brand new just got it today. How do I fix it so I can play games and not just use it for storage?

Due to the complexities of the Series S and X and how they work, Series X/S games can only be played from either the internal drive or the official expansion card. Game drives can only play older games, from XBox One and back. You can store Series X/S games on the drive, just cannot run them from it
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series S Fans speed slow?

Hi

As long as your console is in a well ventilated area you will not hear the internal fan spin. The Series S is designed to be an extremely quite console, playing games or not.
Thema:

1. How does internal fan xbox series s work? - Similar Threads - does internal fan

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  7. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  8. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  9. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  10. Why does my friend have to copy a game from his external to his internal hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my friend have to copy a game from his external to his internal hard drive?: my friend has 600gb on his external hard drive but it wont let him play the games he has on it unless he copys them to his internal hard please help i really want to help him fix this i looked up...