How does Battlefield 4 play on XB1?
Discus and support How does Battlefield 4 play on XB1? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am not really getting much problems for the last while or so. Odd bit of lag and the odd bit of dash-boarding but I am really enjoying it. Main... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Di5coDonk3y, Mar 5, 2014.
Page 3 of 3
Page 3 of 3
Thema:
How does Battlefield 4 play on XB1?
Loading...
-
How does Battlefield 4 play on XB1? - Similar Threads - does Battlefield play
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play... -
Why does Battlefield 1 no longer work?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does Battlefield 1 no longer work?: I am using a new Acer Predator. All of my drivers are up to date. I am running windows 11 with directx 12. Battlefield 1 used to work on this pc but it now no longer does. When I try to load the... -
Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...: I keep getting booted off of multiplayer on battlefield 3 Xbox 360 stating it can't read the disk, the disk is dirty, but I'm playing on a digital copy? No disk 3c1658df-fc75-4e8d-a104-75722ea3f4c7