How does Battlefield 4 play on XB1?

Discus and support How does Battlefield 4 play on XB1? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Give it a wide berth mate. Constant lagging, random hit markers. Mysterious Killed in action. Oh did i mention the lag? It is a large percentage of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Di5coDonk3y, Mar 5, 2014.

  1. kingluke23
    kingluke23 Guest

    How does Battlefield 4 play on XB1?


    Give it a wide berth mate. Constant lagging, random hit markers. Mysterious Killed in action. Oh did i mention the lag? It is a large percentage of the game. 5 months old and still broken. £140 spent (i had it for 360 too) Robbing B***ards
     
    kingluke23, Mar 6, 2014
    #16
  2. Lower ranked guys will tend to blame lag on performance.

    The game has and is getting better.
     
    ChasedGibbon45, Mar 6, 2014
    #17
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    BF4 has improved but i still get rubber banding but that aint the console its the game and they arte working on it
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Mar 6, 2014
    #18
  4. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest

    How does Battlefield 4 play on XB1?

    BF4 got a little better. But Very far from being Good. Net code is horrible, so is hit markers. Trade kills are still there. And getting shot around cover cuz of the net code. But they are fixing it a little by little. But hay want can they do its EA the
    F up ever thing.
     
    ZTROOPER16, Mar 6, 2014
    #19
  5. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    I thought it was dice Trooper?
     
    DuFFuL, Mar 6, 2014
    #20
  6. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    There the same EA owns dice.
     
    ZTROOPER16, Mar 6, 2014
    #21
  7. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Ah battlefield! Watch out for the blueberries! Useless as *** on a bull!
     
    DuFFuL, Mar 6, 2014
    #22
  8. Satsumo
    Satsumo Guest

    How does Battlefield 4 play on XB1?

    Thanks @iBakes - I guess there goes my theory. Not sure why some people (i.e. me) get dropped from multiplayer games while others are reporting issue free gaming.

    My NAT is open - hence only thing I can think of is that my ping/download isn't good enough (for BF4....COD is fine).
     
    Satsumo, Mar 6, 2014
    #23
  9. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    The Net Code is on DICE/EA end not yours or mine. ITs net Code. Not NAT
     
    ZTROOPER16, Mar 6, 2014
    #24
  10. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    Dice and EA ARE NOT i repeat ARE NOT the same thing.

    Dice are a developer and EA are a publisher....
     
    iBakez, Mar 6, 2014
    #25
  11. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    EA own dice in which EA has too much pull in DICE. Yes DICE is DEVs. But EA keeps tell their dev how EA want the game not how the Fans or Their devs want the game.
     
    ZTROOPER16, Mar 6, 2014
    #26
  12. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest
    "How does BF4 play on X ? "

    where X = PC ........ Crap

    where X = PS4........ Crap

    where X = XB1........ Crap

    where X = PS3.........Crap

    where X = XB360.... Crap

    If X = Ouya............... Crap

    If X = WiiU................ Crap

    Maths
     
    Burnin TODI, Mar 6, 2014
    #27
  13. How does Battlefield 4 play on XB1?

    well if EA has anything to do with next battlefield game, you can bet im skipping it. Down with EA! Off with their heads!
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Mar 6, 2014
    #28
  14. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    See EA need to be a publisher and stop getting in the developing team hair and let them make the game.
     
    ZTROOPER16, Mar 6, 2014
    #29
  15. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    the 'netcode' as you like to put it is still down to DICE

    I dislike EA as much as the next person (even worked for them for a little while so have 'inside views') but blaming them for DICE's mistake is mental
     
    iBakez, Mar 6, 2014
    #30
Thema:

How does Battlefield 4 play on XB1?

Loading...
  1. How does Battlefield 4 play on XB1? - Similar Threads - does Battlefield play

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play...
  9. Why does Battlefield 1 no longer work?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Battlefield 1 no longer work?: I am using a new Acer Predator. All of my drivers are up to date. I am running windows 11 with directx 12. Battlefield 1 used to work on this pc but it now no longer does. When I try to load the...
  10. Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...: I keep getting booted off of multiplayer on battlefield 3 Xbox 360 stating it can't read the disk, the disk is dirty, but I'm playing on a digital copy? No disk 3c1658df-fc75-4e8d-a104-75722ea3f4c7