How do you use the "single use add-on tokens" you get from borderlands 1 game of the year...

Discus and support How do you use the "single use add-on tokens" you get from borderlands 1 game of the year... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you use the "single use tokens for add-on content" that comes with the Xbox 360 game of the year for borderlands 1. It doesn't tell you how to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ben dover9, Jun 13, 2023.

1. ben dover9
    ben dover9 Guest

How do you use the "single use add-on tokens" you get from borderlands 1 game of the year...

How do you use the "single use tokens for add-on content" that comes with the Xbox 360 game of the year for borderlands 1. It doesn't tell you how to redeem them and when I try to look it up on Google I just get bl2 and bl3 bar token stuff and no bl1. Please answer with a step by step on how do redeem them as it keeps telling me to add a payment option or cancel.

:)

ben dover9, Jun 13, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

How do you use the "single use add-on tokens" you get from borderlands 1 game of the year on Xbox 360

Hello ben dover9,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

To redeem code:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller.
    2. Select Games & Apps, and then select Redeem Code.
    3. Enter the code that came with your game of the year edition of Borderlands 1.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the redemption process.

Please see: How to redeem gift cards and codes | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

How do you use the "single use add-on tokens" you get from borderlands 1 game of the year on Xbox 360

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. CodyHamilton Win User

Unlocked all custom Class slots.

Even with 10 Permnant Unlock Tokens used, you still will not earn enough unlock tokens to unlock everything during your climb from 1-55. By using getting back all those tokens, you can unlock everything you missed,
  5. Burst Axe Win User

Games are still requiring an internet connection. Still not learning are you MS

@Ookami How does additional content for Single player games divert to multiplayer? Having multiplayer does not equal COD either.

-

My point is:

1) Games that should have basic offline 1 vs 1 like they used too, do not.

2) Games that needed to have a ton of redundant modes to justify the price tag and keep replayability up, no longer need it.

3) Single player games require the internet if you want to get all the developers have to give you. Not every single player game gets a "Game Of The Year" edition either so don't pull that card.
  6. Salem in Chains Win User

COD ELITE Prestige points.

++++++ATTENTION++++

The way I read the info 402 (notorious for being everywhere at all times for interviews before release but after release disapears) posted and I see it as you have to prestige in MW3 at least once to open the "Prestige shop". then you get the tokens from
    other games. 1 per previous game. NOT 1 per prestige, per game (as in MW2, if you are 10th prestige you only get 1 token). But you do get 1 token each time you prestige in MW3.
Thema:

1. How do you use the "single use add-on tokens" you get from borderlands 1 game of the year... - Similar Threads - single add tokens

2. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  3. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  4. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  5. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  6. Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?: I have been a long time player of Sea of Thieves and ever since it's last update a few days ago, everytime I load the game, either right on start-up or after a few mins, the game restarts my PC....
  7. Why is my Original xbox one ruining power bricks with every single xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Original xbox one ruining power bricks with every single xbox update: I Have an original xbox one and every single time xbox does an update it causes powerfully issues. Before I went aftermarket I went oem with power supplies I bought 1 new 1 refurbished and 1 used...
  8. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  9. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  10. Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...: Help me I tied to install Xbox application. Also, I applied all below mentioned command on my laptop. My Window11 comes with Home Single edition 23H2 Version. this command applies my laptop and...