How do you unlink an mc account if it isnt logged in on the ps4 or ps5 youre playing if it...

Discus and support How do you unlink an mc account if it isnt logged in on the ps4 or ps5 youre playing if it... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So my minecraft says a microsoft account is linked to it while my minecraft also shows there isn't an account linked to it of mine when i try to link... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by User193405, Jul 24, 2023.

1. User193405
    User193405 Guest

How do you unlink an mc account if it isnt logged in on the ps4 or ps5 youre playing if it...

So my minecraft says a microsoft account is linked to it while my minecraft also shows there isn't an account linked to it of mine when i try to link it it says that my old account is logged in while it isnt at the same time

Im confussed

If you know how to fix this feel free to response

:)

User193405, Jul 24, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

How do you unlink an mc account if it isnt logged in on the ps4 or ps5 youre playing if it says one is connect

Hello there, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

If you previously linked a Microsoft account to Minecraft for PlayStation. It’s not possible to unlink or link new accounts, according to this official Mojang article:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Otherwise, if you never linked accounts before, nor you’re using the same Microsoft account. I encourage you to work with Mojang support in order to review the options you may have:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Your understanding is appreciated.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

i cant log with any account that i own in my ps5, it says “oops this account is allready connected” “log with your previous logged account” help

You mentioned on your post that "3 weeks ago i unlinked my main account from mc to log in an alt". How exactly have you unlinked your Microsoft account to login with an alternative account?

You played with both Microsoft accounts (main and alternative) using the same Playstation account?
  4. sidechick3n Win User

How to unlink playstation account

If you go on your PS4 MC then got to settings, profile, then while logged into the microsoft account you dont want, go down to Unlink Microsoft Account. It sadly doesnt work for me and says maybe check internet connection.
  5. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
  6. sidechick3n Win User

How to unlink playstation account

As i said to someone else If you go on your PS4 MC then got to settings, profile, then while logged into the microsoft account you dont want, go down to Unlink Microsoft Account. It sadly doesnt work for me and says
    maybe check internet connection. Tell me if it say the same for you
Thema:

1. How do you unlink an mc account if it isnt logged in on the ps4 or ps5 youre playing if it... - Similar Threads - unlink account isnt

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  4. Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?: Bungie sent an e-mail requesting that I update my account. When I look at my Profile for Destiny2, I find that a Playstation Gamertag has changed my profile picture/name to his/her profile name -...
  5. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  6. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  7. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  8. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  9. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  10. How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account: Hi, hope someone can advise me please. I've got Roblox installed on our Xbox Series X. I've got a Roblox user account (e.g. RoAcc1) that currently appears to be linked to my Xbox user profile....