How do you unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft?

Discus and support How do you unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the past, I had created a Microsoft account and linked it to my old Xbox. I had forgotten about this since I bought a PlayStation and when I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NameMyself, May 20, 2020.

1. NameMyself
    NameMyself Guest

In the past, I had created a Microsoft account and linked it to my old Xbox. I had forgotten about this since I bought a PlayStation and when I tried linking my Microsoft account to my Playstation, it linked to my old Xbox. I then deleted the account and
    waited the alloted time for it to completely deactivate. I then created a new microsoft account with my current email and tried linking it to my Minecraft account, but it said that it was still connected to the old account. What should I do?

:)

NameMyself, May 20, 2020
  2. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
  3. NameMyself Win User

I am trying to unlink an Xbox account that had been deleted and that is connected to my Minecraft account. Should I still reach out to Playstation? If so, what should I say?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Myself,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are trying to unlink a Microsoft account from PlayStation. Unfortunately, you would need to reach out to PlayStation as the setting is in the profile on the PlayStation also be aware that this can
    delete the information on the Microsoft account that is linked.

Please note that once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account, it cannot be unlinked without loss of access to entitlements and Minecoins on other platforms.

Also in the
    FAQ
    it states: Be certain you use the account details for the Microsoft account you want associated with your PlayStation™ Network account. This cannot
    be undone. You will not be able to link another Microsoft account to your PS4™ account.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  5. KatryanaJazmin Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

Hey there! So I was hopeful that this would solve my problem but unfortunately it did not. I tried to unlink like it said in the form that you COPIED AND PASTED, but to no luck. If someone can reply with how to unlink a ps account, i didnt recently link
    this account it must have been from when i was in middle school/ highschool on an account I no longer use. How do I unlink my minecraft/ microsoft email from a psn account I no loner use?
  6. ManriqueHernandez Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Can you unlinked the fam fam 5 form

Minecraft pls
Thema:

1. How do you unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? - Similar Threads - unlink Microsoft account

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  4. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  5. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  6. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  7. How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?: I'm trying to disconnect a Microsoft account from an alt account on Xbox that I never use. To further explain, I'd like to connect that Microsoft account to my main Xbox account. It has my dads...
  8. I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...: after a data breach my account was compromised and i reset the password regaining access into my microsoft account but could not play minecraft. after afew days struggling with accessing the...
  9. How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account: I need to unlink the microsoft account associated with my psn account ( a family members kid logged into my playstation and linked their microsoft account to my playstation account without asking)...
  10. can i unlink/disconnect an xbox account from a microsoft account an if so how?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i unlink/disconnect an xbox account from a microsoft account an if so how?: i got an xbox off of my older brother and have always used his account, he now has bought an xbox and we dont want to share an account the account is connected to his microsoft email which is his...