How do you take apart the u draw game tablet for Xbox 360

Discus and support How do you take apart the u draw game tablet for Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to take it apart to fix it 9459daab-5af8-4864-abb0-1b6cad0288ca Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elliot::::, Jun 18, 2023.

1. Elliot::::
    Elliot:::: Guest

I need to take it apart to fix it

:)

Elliot::::, Jun 18, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

come on now, it is the tablet for the 360 both of which are no longer supported, we should be encouraging repair and less throw away, Microsoft bigs itself up about being environmentally friendly yet block everything for it. so what will happen on the forum when self repair for all micro electronics is enforced in lots more countries, they simply cannot block it then.

This kind of thing can put Microsoft in a very bad light if it were well known they do this, companies get cancelled for much less.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

As much as I would like to help him, it is against the forum rules to talk about self repair. If I was allowed to, then I would help.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I'm sorry but discussion about self repair of anything Xbox is not allowed on these forums.
  5. StudBllJckHammr Win User

Sex Scenes Are Going To Play A Big Role In The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

You guys need to lighten up..it's a game with some mature themes...why take a side??? those themes being negligible. If u wanna draw a line in the sand this is not one to do it tho. Just saying...
  6. tattooreds Win User

Xbox 360 - Buyers Beware: A broken game?

How do u know if your game is broken. It takes forever for me to get in to any game on Black OPS 3 and my XBOX 360 keep freezing up.
Thema:

1. How do you take apart the u draw game tablet for Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - apart draw game

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator Freezes whilst downloading and no other fix apart from force...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Freezes whilst downloading and no other fix apart from force...: I’ve been trying to install MSFS for the past day and it gets up to around 800mb before the whole application freezes. I then have to force close the app via task manager and restart, which then...
  3. My mincecraft account was hacked but nothing was taken apart from items in hypixel skyblock...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mincecraft account was hacked but nothing was taken apart from items in hypixel skyblock...: When i logged back in to skyblock my account was empty all my gear was gone most my things in my inventory weren there when i logged off and i am afraid they may have access to my microsoft...
  4. How can I clean my fan of Xbox series x without taking it apart

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I clean my fan of Xbox series x without taking it apart: Is there a way that I can clean my Xbox series x fan without taking it apart and having no risks of damaging the fan. abbf7e74-ebbc-43a9-9cc1-137926b08796
  5. It says that im apart of a family group and im not how do I fix that?

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that im apart of a family group and im not how do I fix that?: I tried to join this minecraft server I've been playing on but today all of a sudden it said I had to log into Xbox so I went to do that but when I did it said I couldn't change my privacy...
  6. How do I fix "connected without internet" I solved it on most of my devices apart from my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix "connected without internet" I solved it on most of my devices apart from my xbox: So I had a problem were my wifi would say "connected without internet" and it was a pain but I solved it on most of my devices I just need help to fix it on my xbox one s...
  7. How do I find out if I’m apart of insiders WITHOUT my Xbox (or with Xbox app)

in XboX Insiders
    How do I find out if I’m apart of insiders WITHOUT my Xbox (or with Xbox app): So long story short: Xbox got an error code so I tried everything it said and was told to send to repair shop so I did and they tried everything and they said it’s one of two things either A. a...
  8. Please make Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance Compatible for Xbox Series X It was apart of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please make Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance Compatible for Xbox Series X It was apart of my...: Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance was a childhood to me and I would like to play it again Please make it Backwards Compatible d2fdba95-1812-48c1-a274-303288da3393
  9. I received 3 suspensions for the same thing all 1 minute apart from each other due to mass...

in XBoX on Windows
    I received 3 suspensions for the same thing all 1 minute apart from each other due to mass...: I have had my account for 11+ years and have never received a suspension for anything. Basically I made a looking for group post for a game warning players about a scammer that was actively trying...
  10. Account stolen and login info changed apart from username.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account stolen and login info changed apart from username.: Ive seen a tiktok about some MMO Minecraft server, i tried to log in with my username ( SsiposS ) and both the password and the email got changed, somehow it got some strange email (...