How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue...

Discus and support How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing a game and I was randomly disconnected. I now have to wait 4 hours. My internet is good and my computer is running fine. I've cleared... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ayden_Hester, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Ayden_Hester
    Ayden_Hester Guest

How do you stop xbox cloud gaming from randomly disconnecting/ how to prevent "Sorry, queue...

I was playing a game and I was randomly disconnected. I now have to wait 4 hours. My internet is good and my computer is running fine. I've cleared cache recently. Is there an outside factor that I do not know about? This also happens while im waiting in the queue. I wait an hour and my 2-4 hour wait time gets reset randomly.

Once while waiting in the queue for 2 hours, I spent an additional 30 minutes waiting because of the "Sorry, queue is taking longer than expected". I was forced to reload and had my wait time reset to 4 hours.

Is there any plans to help with the server overload?

:)

Ayden_Hester, Dec 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: