How do you stop movie narrator in XBox 360?

Discus and support How do you stop movie narrator in XBox 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All of a sudden on 2 of my 40 purchased XBox 360 movies now have a woman’s voice describing EVERYTHING that happens on screen in between dialogue and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Just Wondering84, Jun 24, 2019.

1. How do you stop movie narrator in XBox 360?

All of a sudden on 2 of my 40 purchased XBox 360 movies now have a woman’s voice describing EVERYTHING that happens on screen in between dialogue and i cant stop it. Everyone else that has asked for a solution have either been given steps for the wrong
    system or Microsoft closes the thread without solving the problem. Since it has “infected” only 2 movies, there is no overarching setting that will fix this in my mind, and there are no specific language settings in each individual movie selection, and this
    is NOT closed captioning and is NOT subtitles.

:)

Just Wondering84, Jun 24, 2019
  2. R3ALITY SMASH3R Win User

It only started tonite so not yet. “Ennileah” had an idea to roll back my storage which will delete recent updates then reinstall automatically. Will try that and see.
  3. Just Wondering84 Win User

Sure. There is no fix and when they send instructions they ignore you said 360 and send instructions for xBox One. Beyond frustating and with no fix I’m done with xBox.
  4. Allebas Win User

Hi again Just Wondering84,

Sorry your displeased with your Xbox 360 but I believe there might be a bug with the movie app on Xbox 360. In my facebook group I saw many posts with people have the same issues as you. I don't know why narrator is being turnt because there no way to
    turn it off. Did you ever reach about to Xbox Support regarding this matter?
  5. Just Wondering84 Win User

I think you’re right. I love my 360 but since there is no fix i refuse to buy anymore movies on it and am going to look for other options for housing digital movies like my PS4.
  6. R3ALITY SMASH3R Win User

Happening to me too, I’ve watched these movies 100 times and now I have a narrator. My 360 is awesome I don’t wanna give it up. Maybe this is how they force you to upgrade?
Thema:

1. How do you stop movie narrator in XBox 360? - Similar Threads - stop movie narrator

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  5. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  6. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  7. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  8. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  9. controller stop functioning after few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller stop functioning after few minutes: I recently purchased an Xbox Series X|S controller for PC gaming. Unfortunately, today the battery leaked, causing my hands to get oily. I disposed of the batteries, and now I'm attempting to use...
  10. 0xc101a3ff movie just stopped playing it is not past the expiration date. Refund or fix...

in XBoX on Windows
    0xc101a3ff movie just stopped playing it is not past the expiration date. Refund or fix...: Rented a movie and it played for awhile took a break and it wouldn't play again. Waited a day tried ago no luck. Every other movie plays just not the rented one. 0xc101a3ff at this point refund...