how do you speak with a human at mircosoft from the uk. have been trying to for over 2...

Discus and support how do you speak with a human at mircosoft from the uk. have been trying to for over 2... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; uk. have been trying to for over 2 hours. they cant recognise my email and keep asking for another email which i dont have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by asanti khm-sankofa, Jun 24, 2023.

1. how do you speak with a human at mircosoft from the uk. have been trying to for over 2...

uk. have been trying to for over 2 hours. they cant recognise my email and keep asking for another email which i dont have

:)

asanti khm-sankofa, Jun 24, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

how do you speak with a human at mircosoft from the uk. have been trying to for over 2 hours. they cant recognise my email and keep asking for another email which i dont have

This may be possible. Did you open a strange link or enter your account login details on a suspicious website?

There are several fake websites that pretend to be legitimate sites so that the user can enter their information and hackers can capture it.

In any case, I recommend you to follow the indications of the website I mentioned, also check the information on the following page.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. asanti khm-sankofa Win User

how do you speak with a human at mircosoft from the uk. have been trying to for over 2 hours. they cant recognise my email and keep asking for another email which i dont have

Hi

Thank you for your response, i have now spoken to someone at the App store who also consider my account has been hacked.
  4. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I'm happy to help you today.

If in previous days you were able to log in correctly to the email you are currently trying to use and now it tells you that the email does not exist or something similar, it could be an indication that your account has been hacked and the login information has been replaced.

If this is the case I ask you to enter this link and try to recover your account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Regarding your original question, the ways to contact a Microsoft agent are given through the contact web page.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  5. ryanbush2003 Win User

Xbox Gold Live

I think you might be right, some how we bought a USA code from Mircosoft some how last time. So do we renew for the USA as its cheaper and cant buy for the UK?
  6. SharonMcGinley Win User

Credit cards two countries

so in other words no ! Ok do you know when fornite will be launched in HK so my son can buy VBuck or do you know a way how I can buy them, as it only allowing UK£ and the family account is in HK$ I have already lost HK$ 500 trying to set up a gold account
    which I put a UK address in, Mircosoft wont refund as it been redeemed ! I don't want to lose any more money
Thema:

how do you speak with a human at mircosoft from the uk. have been trying to for over 2...

1. how do you speak with a human at mircosoft from the uk. have been trying to for over 2... - Similar Threads - speak human mircosoft

2. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  3. How do I speak to anyone, ANY HUMAN BEING, at Microsoft????

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to anyone, ANY HUMAN BEING, at Microsoft????: I just got a new XBOX X for Christmas. I tried logging into my Xbox account the day I got it, but was sent to an automated security form after they flagged "unusual activity". After submitting the...
  4. HOW DO I SPEAK TO A HUMAN BEING WHO WORKS FOR XBOX CUISTOMER SUPPORT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW DO I SPEAK TO A HUMAN BEING WHO WORKS FOR XBOX CUISTOMER SUPPORT.: VIRTUAL AGENT SAYS THEY CANT ARRANGE A CALL BACK. VIRTUAL AGENT SAYS IT'S TRANSFERING ME TO AN AAGENT, BUT IT NEVER HAPPENS. THE TWITTER DM BOT WENT RADIO SILENT AFTER IT SAID IT WOULD TRANSFER...
  5. How can I speak with a human being about fraudulent transactions on an Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I speak with a human being about fraudulent transactions on an Xbox Account: I have been trying for weeks to get someone to help me with a refund request for fraudulent transactions on an Xbox. I have been repeatedly told that the refund department does not have...
  6. Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...: Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI that doesn’t know **** about any of this. f74aace0-b199-41d6-9549-2e930a7f5026
  7. Can I speak to a human

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I speak to a human: Can a human call me back please 9922fa1b-eb09-4115-bb71-ffadb62369de
  8. I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to...: Okay. So I tried signing into my Xbox yesterday and it asked me to verify my account due to a security risk, no big deal. I've done it dozens of times before. But THIS TIME, I'm stuck in an...
  9. I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account: With the news of Microsoft fixing the old COD servers I have been trying to regain access to my old account, ive filled out the online recovery more times than I can count now, however I'm told...
  10. How can I request warranty repair if your website throws error and I can't speak with a human?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I request warranty repair if your website throws error and I can't speak with a human?: I bought Xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and left thumbstick stopped working. It is still on warranty so I am trying to create a warranty request but the website fails with error saying...