How do you right click on xbox in minecraft Java via Geyser i have tried e like the post on...

Discus and support How do you right click on xbox in minecraft Java via Geyser i have tried e like the post on... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do you right click on xbox in minecraft Java via Geyser anyone i have tried everything 5cda69eb-7a72-4b54-93fc-5a0242610ae4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex Bradley2, Jan 10, 2024.

1. How do you right click on xbox in minecraft Java via Geyser i have tried e like the post on...

How do you right click on xbox in minecraft Java via Geyser anyone i have tried everything

:)

Alex Bradley2, Jan 10, 2024
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

How do you right click on xbox in minecraft Java via Geyser i have tried e like the post on here I've tried so many things someone help please

Hello Alex B, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

To right click on Xbox in Minecraft Java via Geyser, you will need to configure the controls on your Xbox controller. Generally, the left trigger (LT) of the Xbox controller is used to perform the right click function

However, the exact settings may vary depending on your personal settings and the software you are using.

If you are using Geyser, which is a proxy, it allows the Bedrock and Pocket editions of Minecraft to connect to the Minecraft Java Edition servers. Please note that some features may not work exactly the same in all versions of the game due to differences between Java and Bedrock editions.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

How do I right click via Xbox playing minecraft Java edition via the Geyser plugin

Hello Alex B I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand you're having trouble right-clicking Minecraft Java Edition via Geyser using an Xbox controller. Here are some suggestions that might help you:

Check controller settings: Make sure your controller is configured correctly for the game. In many cases, the left trigger (LT) on an Xbox controller is used to perform the right-click function.

However, this may vary depending on your personal settings and the software you are using.

Update Geyser game and plugin: Make sure both your game and Geyser plugin are updated to the latest version. Sometimes problems can be caused by outdated versions of software

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft won't move from one storage device to another

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this THEGREATCABOOSE

Are you trying to move minecraft Bedrock edition or Java?

If it's Bedrock, did you tried using the "move" option via windows settings > apps > installed apps > scroll down until you find minecraft > right click on the three little dots > move?

If it's Java, did you tried taking ownership of the folder?
    Press Windows + E and go to the path where minecraft folder is created

Right click on it and select properties > Go to the Security tab and select Advanced:

Click on Continue in the Permissions tab > Select Change > Click Advanced in the Select User or Group window, then Find now:
    Select your user account and click on Ok > Click on Ok and Apply on every window and close them.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

help pls

6. OP_TikTak Win User

Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

So then do i redeem the code on the giftcard and click next?

And does it have to be the exaclty the same like minecraft java and bedrock edition costs $40 and i have a $50 xbox can i still get minecraft java and bedrock edition even if the xbox giftcard value $10 more?
Thema:

How do you right click on xbox in minecraft Java via Geyser i have tried e like the post on...

1. How do you right click on xbox in minecraft Java via Geyser i have tried e like the post on... - Similar Threads - right click minecraft

2. XBox One is automatically clicking right

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One is automatically clicking right: Hello guys, my Xbox One Model 1540 is not working properly. It automatically clicks right. When I try to click to the left, it automatically clicks right again. Let me elaborate that with the...
  3. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  4. Xbox right stick when clicked down isnt registering to xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox right stick when clicked down isnt registering to xbox: When I press down on my right stick the click down doesn't register to my Xbox. I have had this controller for about 3 weeks what should I do? 934eee66-a861-4a59-9a82-46bdf0b78ab8
  5. Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version: right after installing microsoft roblox every time i right click my cursor keep ending up on a whole diffrent place, everytime i right click to change my pov it keep teleporting the cursor into...
  6. Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click: Does anyone have a solution to stop the Elite Series 2 left stick controller's movement from disabling the right mouse click? I'm trying use the controller in my left hand and the mouse in my...
  7. How do I right click via Xbox playing minecraft Java edition via the Geyser plugin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I right click via Xbox playing minecraft Java edition via the Geyser plugin: The answer givin here is incorrect any other ideas Cranky, Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on function of controller. Right click on a mouse is to build/place....
  8. I want to make my pickaxe's durability get damaged when I right click cobblestone....

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to make my pickaxe's durability get damaged when I right click cobblestone....: Here is my code: import { world, system } from '@minecraft/server'; world.beforeEvents.playerInteractWithBlock.subscribe(event => { if (event.itemStack) { if (event.block.typeId ===...
  9. has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click)

in XBoX on Consoles
    has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click): There are a bunch of posts in the Xbox subreddit about this, not sure if limited to Series X/S but we are unable to both right-click and left-click at the same time... you know, how you aim and...
  10. Right and left click problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right and left click problem: Hello Microsoft whenever i use my right click and left click on my mouse the left click doesn't work and its not the mouse because iv tried 2 different mouses it doest work on any other game and...