How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

Discus and support How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Scott Lockhart, Feb 21, 2024.

1. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste of time to even play. When it happens and you go to XBOX app to find the player and click report you are only given option to report them for "Player Name or Gamertag, Player Picture, Voice Communication, Bio or Location." So how do I report them for cheating? I tried before just clicking Player Name and the under "What's the Problem?" you have to pick "something else" and then when given the second option pull down tab, you can finally pick cheating. That doesn't work though no matter what you pick from the first 4 options you are given because I have tried them and received a message back from support saying that the report was basically no good because any of the first four options are not considered "cheating" which I understand. So, tell me how to go about this and why do you have cheating listed if you can't get to reporting for "cheating" until after I pick one of the first 4 options?

:)

Scott Lockhart, Feb 21, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX for Windows on PC?

Hello, Scott L. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Important: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, phone numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, apart from the in-game report tools and the Xbox network report system. You can report a player in Forza Horizon 5 by submitting a ticket to the game developer.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360004177714

That way, the Forza Support & Safety team will investigate your report.

You can review this information and more by visiting the article below:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/articles/4409070620819-How-to-report-a-player

Let me know if you have any other inquiry.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox series s .battlefield 5 Firestorm and battle 2042 . Group of modders

Hi there,

when you encounter anybody that is cheating or using (unsupported/unofficial) mods then it is usually best to report and block them via the tools available on the Console (or app). If the game itself also has a reporting option then you might also want to use that.

Doing that will allow Xbox Live Enforcement to look into it and take action where needed.

In case it is needed this link will have the steps on how to report someone:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howTo
  4. Allebas Win User

Cheating [Mod Removed - Profanity] CronusMax Plus

Hello, my is Bella. Besides reporting someone you suspect of cheating on Xbox>>>you can report these claims to the game developers. Most games like Destiny, Overwatch, and Fortnite have a system in place to where you can report a player directly from
    the game. I recommend you ultilize those options. They look into these claims and if they see they are cheating/using exploits they will get banned.
  5. Temhotabot Win User

Call of Duty - MW3 & BO2

If you think someone is cheating in Black Ops II or MW3 the GAME DEVELOPER has given its community the tools to report the offenders directly to them via a REPORT PLAYER option. Use it.

I've been playing BO II since release and have come across very, very few modded controllers, but when I have I've reported them. The cheating isn't as rampant as you claim it to be.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Strikepacks

I can imagine how frustrating it is.

I've never heard of anti recoil meds though. How do you know when someone is using a mod like that? I'd say report them via the console but how can you be sure they are cheating?
Thema:

How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

1. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX... - Similar Threads - report someone cheating

2. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  3. How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft: How do i go about reporting someone through xbox live when ever i report someone for randomly harassing me for no reason and being purely unsportsmanlike, all because they lost. bringing loved...
  4. What if I want to report someone but it's in party chat text

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What if I want to report someone but it's in party chat text: party chat text gets deleted after the party chat ends I have pictures I just don't know were to report were I can send in pictures 34d53235-c632-4dd8-a148-4486a2560ddd
  5. So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...: I mean what the freak what's wrong about and as fare as I can tell it won't let me appeal it at least I can't find it. I did nothing wrong xbox come on. Someone explain please?...
  6. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  7. How do I report someone that knows how to get around the report feature?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I report someone that knows how to get around the report feature?: He told me to ****, which goes against the community standards. However, I cannot report him because he sent "Just KYS" as separate messages, therefore when I try to report one message, I'm...
  8. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  9. How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them: I got suspended for exposing a guy for being homophobic and being weird to a minor (me). I called him homophobic and now I get suspended? He made many homophobic marks towards the lgbtq+ community...
  10. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...