How do you report a player whose gamer profile you can't access?

Discus and support How do you report a player whose gamer profile you can't access? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you report a player if you can't access the player's profile from within the game, and the player isn't showing up in the "recently played with"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cyberphobe, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Cyberphobe
    Cyberphobe Guest

How do you report a player if you can't access the player's profile from within the game, and the player isn't showing up in the "recently played with" list? The player in question is playing on an Xbox console, not a cross platform.

:)

Cyberphobe, Mar 8, 2021
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

How Do You Report a Player If You Can't View Their Profile?

Hello Cyberphobe,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to report a player on Xbox Live. To do so, please visit this article:

Report a Player - Xbox Enforcement

I hope this helps!
  3. Smwutches Win User

How Do You Report a Player If You Can't View Their Profile?

You can also use the Xbox app to look them up and report them there.
  4. CombatVet IZ AF Win User

Black Ops 2 Kids?

Hi. I know the ravings of immature players - age usually isn't a factor - can be distracting. The best thing to do is mute those players and then access their gamer profile. "Avoid" the individual for their communication, and if necessary, "Report" the
    person for in-game voice. You can also report the person via BLOPS II's in-game menu. If you do not report them, the administrators can do nothing to address the issue. If you mute someone and are matched with them again, the 'mute' will still be in effect.
    Good luck and remember, don't sink to their level.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

how to contact the enforcement team

You can't contact the Enforcement Team directly...all you can do is use the Report function on a Player's Profile
  6. Hordie Win User

Xbox one mute problem... Why?

Hi AN ANTHRO WOLF,

When you mute a player it's a two way street they can't hear you. Could it be possible that the player figured out what you were talking about by the conversation you were having with your friend? Also if someone is harassing you I would suggest that you
    block them, and report the behavior.

How to block a player

How to report a player
Thema:

1. How do you report a player whose gamer profile you can't access? - Similar Threads - report player whose

2. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  3. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  4. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  5. Xbox won’t let me report player harassing me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won’t let me report player harassing me: Just had someone harass me in messages yet I’ve just been banned from messaging anyone and Xbox won’t let me report any of the messages he has sent me? And he just continues to message me.. no I’m...
  6. How to report a "player" who violates Minecraft's EULA or Usage Guidelines

in XBoX on Windows
    How to report a "player" who violates Minecraft's EULA or Usage Guidelines: Hello, I have a question. The Java version of Minecraft does not allow the sale of mods or maps. However, there are people who distribute mods by making them available for download only to...
  7. Report a player via in-game text screenshot?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Report a player via in-game text screenshot?: I have a screenshot I took in game, this game has no way to report players text messages, how do I send it to Microsoft? It’s really vulgar. c9732500-04c5-4d7a-a595-026a1b713de9
  8. I got suspended from the Xbox network from players fuse reporting me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from the Xbox network from players fuse reporting me: I need help and it's been two different times some players fuse reporting for nothing and this isn't fair and I lost 10 years of gaming and all games everything and now I don't feel safe on Xbox...
  9. Reporting a player that broke the Code Of Conduct

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reporting a player that broke the Code Of Conduct: Hi! Name Colin I’m a fellow gamer that is trying to make Xbox a safe place and best experience online. I’m here today to report a player (Or at least trying to put this out their) the player that...
  10. i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason: i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason 1d6a5669-c45f-49f1-b0b5-e70b6abaca3b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forums gamer instreamset: asp?game_type=