How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

Discus and support How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Kanyelover6874 0, Feb 19, 2024.

1. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him here and he showed me the screen of it just having random codes pop up every time

:)

Kanyelover6874 0, Feb 19, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If he hasn't received the code, you can go to your order history on account.microsoft.com and find the gift, then select view code, you can copy the code, and send your friend it.
  3. RainingRoses Win User

Refund process Credit

Hello,

Just to add for future reference, refunds are always sent to the original payment. So if you were to pay using a Microsoft/Xbox gift card, the refund would be applied to your account balance.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Refunding a gifted game.

HI there PimmiCue

You and the person who gifted the game need to contact support both with the same number and ask for them to refund it and/or open a case number so you can verify that you want to refund it. That is how get this issue resolved, I have seen this issue before
    and it got that resolved, so hopefully that will resolve this issue that way. Please also note there is a time limit on refunds on this gift issue.
  5. Rinaldy R1 Win User

This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.

the link you sent only showed me how to refund the game i bought for myself, not the game i bought as a gift. and googling it gets me in circles
  6. Sleeper Agent1 Win User

Digital gift card not receiving to my friends account

It says the gift was sent in my purchase history but he never got it
Thema:

1. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to - Similar Threads - refund gifts never

2. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  3. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  4. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  5. Refund a gift copy of minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a gift copy of minecraft: The region for the copy of Minecraft is wrong and I can't refund it on my order history section for some reason. I just want to refund the gift so I can send it from the correct region. Just...
  6. Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I...: Hi, my refund request was approved, however I bought the content with a gift card and I haven’t received my Microsoft credit back after the refund was approved, could someone help me please?...
  7. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  8. Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...: Help someone hack my account the gifted themselves Minecraft and it was all the money I had at the Tim and need refund please dec9f1b8-a04a-46c7-89c4-83541fdc7a06
  9. I gifted someone a game but they didnt get it and I cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted someone a game but they didnt get it and I cant refund: I gifted jedi survivor to him on the 25th and it's the 28th and he doesnt have it and I cant refund 397e774c-7603-488c-9c94-85da2d17e7b1
  10. I would like to refund a game i gifted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to refund a game i gifted: i gifted my friend red dead redemtion 2 but it doesnt't work for some reason it doesnt't even start and i would like to reguest a refund if it's possible baecf9db-39f3-4152-87c4-955797e024d6