How do you record game chat while recording on xbox?

Discus and support How do you record game chat while recording on xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been trying to do different methods but it wouldn't work, im just trying to record game chat while recording. 5dd2ebc7-e745-44e2-a293-b2c3961d603d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cullen-Hassinger, Jun 26, 2023.

1. How do you record game chat while recording on xbox?

Ive been trying to do different methods but it wouldn't work, im just trying to record game chat while recording.

:)

Cullen-Hassinger, Jun 26, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Cullen, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

May I know if you’re referring to recording your friends' voice while recording?
    If affirmative, I’m afraid to say that’s not possible. You can only record in-game sound.
  3. perfectdrago13 Win User

Is there an in game A / V recorder box that does not require a pc/laptop

ok. I have found .......AVerMedia Game Capture HD (C281)-Record Xbox 360 that does not need a computer while recording. Does anyone konw if this will also record the ingame chat between me and my friends. Thanks
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Record part chat on remote play?

How to Record Game Chat on Xbox One
    Before you start recording Xbox One game chat, you will need: The Microsoft Stereo Headset Adapter. One CTIA Y-cable and one stereo Y-cable. A 3.5mm to 3.5mm stereo audio cable.
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Record party chat for free without twitch

How to Record Game Chat on Xbox One
    Before you start recording Xbox One game chat, you will need: The Microsoft Stereo Headset Adapter. One CTIA Y-cable and one stereo Y-cable. A 3.5mm to 3.5mm stereo audio cable.
  6. ationz Win User

Need "in game chat" option back on xbox one!

how to record game chat and your own on xbox one
Thema:

1. How do you record game chat while recording on xbox? - Similar Threads - record game chat

2. How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox clips?: I’ve been trying to find a concrete answer, but there doesn’t seem to be one. I want to be able to record the game/party chat audio in my Xbox clips. Watching back the clips with only the basic...
  3. Xbox one not recording audio from fortnite game chat clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not recording audio from fortnite game chat clips: I've looked for a solution everywhere and I couldn't find any. Please fix this or provide a solution because i've tried everything 6aa31784-29f5-45a0-adee-993cd2c3bba9
  4. Does anyone know a simple way of being able to record me and other peoples voice in game chat?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know a simple way of being able to record me and other peoples voice in game chat?: So I wanna record videos or stream and I would want the audience to be able to listen to the other players voices submitted by /u/Real_Cartographer_72 [link] [comments]
  5. Please make it so we can have our voice and party/game chat in our recordings.

in XboX Insiders
    Please make it so we can have our voice and party/game chat in our recordings.: it's a win win for players and xbox players make content or just record funny times while for xbox it's better because Playstation already has this feature you don't want to fall behind do you?...
  6. I cannot record sounds from game with voices from group chat. How can I configure my xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot record sounds from game with voices from group chat. How can I configure my xbox...: I cannot record sounds from game with voices from group chat. How can I configure my xbox series X settings to (fix) correct option for this? a7994413-605c-4779-a569-9a0596634c0e
  7. should record party and game chat audio on clip

in XBoX on Consoles
    should record party and game chat audio on clip: can you guys please add a feature where you can record party chat or game chat in a clip is so make record to post on YouTube cuz the PlayStation can record the party chat in-game chat and it's...
  8. Can we no longer record in-game voice chat audio using a capture card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we no longer record in-game voice chat audio using a capture card?: So I play a lot of Modern Warfare and before January of this year I was able to use my capture card to record in-game voice chat audio from my teammates. But since then I have not not been able to...
  9. Why I can't record game and party chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I can't record game and party chat?: Why I can't record game and party chat on my Xbox series X? My son PlayStation can do easy, also record up to 30min. 2215a1b4-5b3f-41ff-a4bd-21ad2a5274fa
  10. Xbox One Game DVR should record chat sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Game DVR should record chat sounds: I know ps4 and ps5 have the option. I think this would be a great idea to give us the option as well. Especially when playing warzone. Come on Microsoft step it up! Is it in the works at all??...