How do you play and sync Minecraft world thru different devices under the same Microsoft...

Discus and support How do you play and sync Minecraft world thru different devices under the same Microsoft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone know how to play Minecraft on different devices but under the same Microsoft account and each time you play it will sync across devices thru... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Variable10, Mar 3, 2023.

1. Variable10
    Variable10 Guest

How do you play and sync Minecraft world thru different devices under the same Microsoft...

Anyone know how to play Minecraft on different devices but under the same Microsoft account and each time you play it will sync across devices thru Microsoft ? My son plays on his tablet but it is under my wife’s Apple ID so we can’t share thru the ICLOUD. I already have the APP installed on both devices and linked thru the same Microsoft account . But I’m not seeing my world that I’ve spent 2 months building on my other device I just downloaded .

:)

Variable10, Mar 3, 2023
  2. Griffin Cass Win User

Cant claim dlc on nintendo switch minecraft

Same issue here. If I log into Minecraft on my Nintendo switch under my Nintendo account, I can see the DLC. But it will not sync over to my Microsoft account to be able to play on different devices.

Has anyone had luck syncing purchases made with a Nintendo account to a Microsoft account in Minecraft marketplace?
  3. Ben4724 Win User

syncing old worlds:

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent advisor and Xbox gamer. Hope you are doing well.

Can you tell us what version of Minecraft are you playing before? If you still have access to your previous device where the world is showing, kindly try to use the sync old world feature there. Once it is succesful, go to the Xbox version of Minecraft and make sure to sign in the same account you are using for the game then choose the Sync old world.

After doing so, check if the world will now sync in the game. Please let us know how it goes so we can try to assist further if there are still problems.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. ArminatorX Win User

How do i enter my "Cloud account"

In order to hinder or prevent savegame hacking, you can't access your savegame cloud storage directly.

It's a completely separate cloud storage and has nothing to do with your OneDrive.

Therefore you can't download your worlds, but if you go to a different console and sign in with your Microsoft Account there, and start Minecraft, your world will be synced from the cloud and you can continue playing in your existing world.

You can't however transfer it to the PC or other Minecraft editions manually. You can however migrate your world to a (paid) realm server, and then use that realm on different devices that support realms.
  5. Lavenia A. Win User

How do I sync up Minecraft worlds when I move to new iPad with new Apple ID?

Hi Clueless Minecraft fan’s mom,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We appreciate for sharing your concern to us. Allow me to ask some questions.

• All of your account information, including your games and game progress/saves, should be retrieved if you sign in using the exact same Microsoft account. When you start the game, it should instantly sync it to your new device. Did you use the same account that you used to log in on your previous device?
    • You mentioned about reset; did you back up your device to iCloud before resetting it? If so, you might be able to restore your Minecraft worlds from the backup. If not, you might have lost your Minecraft worlds unless you have them saved on another device or a Minecraft Realm.

Syncing Minecraft worlds between iOS devices with various Apple IDs can be done in a number of different ways. To move the minecraftWorlds folder from your old device to your new one, one method is to use iCloud. Another method is to download your world from your previous device and upload it using a Minecraft Realm.

I hope to hear back from you.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  6. TheVet96 Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

Hello RedDeadLegacy!

Thanks for using the xbox forums, I will be happy to help you with Minecraft today.

When you play the new Minecraft on your Xbox One console, you’ll be able to sync your existing worlds from the Xbox One Edition. Additionally, if you have a Realms subscription, your realms will also appear
    on any Windows 10, iOS, Android, Kindle, or Gear VR devices you own.

To sync your worlds from the Xbox One Edition to Minecraft:

1. Sign into your console using the account with which you previously saved your Xbox One Edition world.
    2. Launch Minecraft, and then select Play from the main menu.
    3. On the Worlds tab, select Sync Old Worlds if your existing games haven’t already been migrated.
    4. Select the world that you want to migrate and wait for the conversion to complete.
    5. Your world will now sync to the new Minecraft when you sign in.
    In addition to world sync, certain skin pack, texture pack, and mash-up pack purchases that you made on the console will also be available when you play the new Minecraft, and on your other devices.

Let us know if this resolves your issue or you're still having the same issues.

Thanks
Thema:

1. How do you play and sync Minecraft world thru different devices under the same Microsoft... - Similar Threads - play sync Minecraft

2. I am getting error code 0x83860012 when trying to sync my games to play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting error code 0x83860012 when trying to sync my games to play online.: I checked my network settings and everything is good the Xbox One S is saying but the syncing hits 99% and then gives me the code. I have tried multiple times but get same result. It was working...
  3. Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud: I am trying to play Starfield via the cloud. I have a game pass ultimate account and play on a PC. Every time I launch Starfield a requestor appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a...
  4. I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally.: I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally, i am unable to get access to my save file from my console as it keeps saying there is a sycning issue everytime i try to...
  5. Error Code 0x803F8001 whenever I play anything on xbox game pass, date and time is synced...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x803F8001 whenever I play anything on xbox game pass, date and time is synced...: I just got a new pc and tried playing forza and that didn't work so i was wondering how to fix this 700b99a3-3ec3-444c-a257-9117e5ebe817
  6. Games not playing only "syncing data"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not playing only "syncing data"?: Yesterday all my games on my pc from game pass worked fine. online and offline. Today I can't get any of them to open. It just sits there saying "syncing data". any reason why this would happen?...
  7. I can't sync my Minecraft and Microsoft accounts, and I can't play multiplayer Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sync my Minecraft and Microsoft accounts, and I can't play multiplayer Minecraft.: So I just launched Minecraft for the first time in a while and I can't play multiplayer so I followed a tutorial online and my Microsoft account doesn't have the same password as my Minecraft...
  8. I can’t play NBA 2K because it won’t let me sign in or sync data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play NBA 2K because it won’t let me sign in or sync data?: I am trying to play games on my console. Internet is good and my account is current? Please help cd5b7825-7f2d-4e53-a781-5f66b1209ccb
  9. Is anybody else unable to sync data to load into overwatch 2? I can't play it because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else unable to sync data to load into overwatch 2? I can't play it because I...: When attempting to load Overwatch 2, you meet the normal syncing information pop-up screen, but it now fails every time. I have, of course, uninstalled and tried again later, but it didn't help,...
  10. When attempting to play in forza horizon 5 the game restarts and data sync is unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When attempting to play in forza horizon 5 the game restarts and data sync is unavailable: When attempting to play in forza horizon 5 the game restarts and data sync is unavailable. It's a game I played for about 400 hours and I started getting this error after the win 11 update....