How do you play a game that you bought on a different account without logging into the...

Discus and support How do you play a game that you bought on a different account without logging into the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a game on a different account and I can't play it on my main account what do I do 5b5f7168-9683-4486-aa39-a24290c568d5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Julila WHITEHEAD, Jul 12, 2023.

1. How do you play a game that you bought on a different account without logging into the...

I bought a game on a different account and I can't play it on my main account what do I do

:)

Julila WHITEHEAD, Jul 12, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do you play a game that you bought on a different account without logging into the other account.

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I bought mw3 one of my accounts, it won't let me play it on my other Xbox account. It says I need to buy it again

If you are playing on the same console, no, you shouldn't have to. Try logging in with the account that bought the game, then log in with the account you want to play the game without logging out the account you bought the game with, then try again.
  4. Arminator Win User

Some games bought and installed in my Xbox One is not showing on "My games" online

I guess these were bought when I was logged off. And therefore not on my account :(
    What do you mean you bought them while "logged off"?

All purchases you do on Microsoft Services have to be tied to an account. So it might be that you were logged in to a DIFFERENT account.

Since it's not possible to move purchases from one account to another, you will have to sign in with the other account that you used to purchase the game, and download that account to your Xbox console as well.

Then that account can see the games under "My Games", and if necessary, that account can set the console you're mostly playing on as that account's "Home Console", so your other account can play these games on that console as well.
  5. EdibleApollo82 Win User

Logging Out

How do I log out of my xbox live account in Microsoft Solitaire Collection without logging out of windows? I want to log out of my account in Solitaire so someone else can play offline. Is this possible because it seems as if once you log in you can never
    log out. How do I log out in Solitaire?
  6. Mister Beep Win User

How do you play games without internet?

Hey there MidBadBoi!

Check out our
    Xbox One Home Setting
    support page to set your Xbox One console as your home console. This will allow you to play digital content you purchased and installed offline! Hope that helps! :D
Thema:

How do you play a game that you bought on a different account without logging into the...

1. How do you play a game that you bought on a different account without logging into the... - Similar Threads - play game bought

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  4. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  5. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  6. I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...: Just bought an expensive monitor and it comes in blocky or really white on borders in games and every where 6dff9710-e247-4fef-927c-c2bfad9fea50
  7. Play games bought in the uk and play them in the US

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play games bought in the uk and play them in the US: Can you play your games you bought from the uk and play them in the USA digital games? 9ccf7824-d860-49d3-b8bb-d3232d0fb377
  8. I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...: I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The next day when I play it again it loads up to 75% and completely exits the game. What should I do? Help!!...
  9. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  10. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...