How do you make it so my account can send and see clips that are from games rated over E

Discus and support How do you make it so my account can send and see clips that are from games rated over E in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Right now my account can only send clips from games like foriza horizon and minecraft cause they are rated E but my dad allows me to play more mature... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Dogmagrr, Jun 26, 2023.

1. Dogmagrr
    Dogmagrr Guest

How do you make it so my account can send and see clips that are from games rated over E

Right now my account can only send clips from games like foriza horizon and minecraft cause they are rated E but my dad allows me to play more mature games than that like warzone and rainbow six seige and I record clips of me hitting a cool killstreak or something and I cant send it cause when I do it says something like sorry something went wrong witch actually means you have a kids account and your settings dont allow this also I have a kids account if that changes anything

:)

Dogmagrr, Jun 26, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community and hope you are doing well!

Note: I am just a fellow user of Microsoft products and a gamer. I am not connected with Microsoft/Xbox.

About your concern, there are certain games which is really strict when it comes to age restriction one of them is GTA where even if some users changed settings the game itself will still not allow to share some contents.

I am not sure for Ubisoft and Activision games if there is something like that. But what I can suggest you to try is to have your parent configure your content restriction again via https://account.microsoft.com/family/settings/c... have your parent try removing the restriction or set the limit to "No limit" for the meantime. Once done, make sure you restart your device before you launch the game and share clips. Your parents can change this back anytime on the same page so there is nothing to worry about it.

I hope this helps somehow but feel free to post back if there are still problems and we will try with the best of our knowledge to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Hiw can I get suspended for their game

Just because a game is on sale that is rated 18 that does not mean you can post clips of that game.

As per the ToU/CoC that everyone agrees to when starting a account anything you do on Xbox Live must be rated E for everyone,that includes any game clips you post,no matter what the age rating of the game is.

It's called "common sense"

If you walked into a shop that sold sweets for kids & also adult magazines that wouldn't make it ok to show the kids that are in there for sweets the content of those adult magazines just because they sold both in the same store would it?
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox needs to fix chat bans.

Comm bans are in place to keep Xbox family friendly, as there are many children who play it as well. If they banned you for swearing on Xbox Live, then the ban was placed as intended. The best thing you can take from it is not to use swear words or to respond
    to negative messages anymore.
    This is the sort of sentiment that worries me. Being censored on a M rated game due to the fact "children" may play it. It is unfair to the consumers. Not all games are Rated E for Everyone. Just saying.

That's not how age ratings work.

The age rating on a game applies to the single player content only & only means that someone under that age can not legally buy the game.Doesn't mean they can't play that game,that's down to the parents

Any online part is not rated ,which every game with online tells you.

Xbox live is rated as E for everyone so no matter what the age rating of a game is,if you are playing the online part of a game over xbox live then everything you do must be rated E.
  5. CensoredNorsk Win User

Upload Studio Clip Approval Time

I don't know if i'm supposed to write it here...but anyway i hope somebody to help me.

I want to know how can i have my clip showed of in the upload channel, like i see some epic videos in "Featured clips" ...you guys know that everyday they pick new clips to make a Top 10..do they pick randomly or do we have to send it somewhere?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

i got a suspension for making clips of a game microsoft sold to me.

Anything you do on Xbox live must be rated E for everyone,that includes any clips you upload.

The game you mentioned is pretty well known for it's adult content so even though Microsoft sold you the game it's your responsibility to not post clips containing any adult content,which i assume you did.

As an ambassador this is something you should know.

As per the rules of the ambassador program you will be removed due to receiving an enforcement action on your account.
Thema:

1. How do you make it so my account can send and see clips that are from games rated over E - Similar Threads - account send clips

2. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  3. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  6. How can I send a digital game from my account to my grandson's?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I send a digital game from my account to my grandson's?: I purchased a Minecraft xbox game for my grandson's birthday. I did not know it was digital because I have no experience with gaming. Now that I recieved the game, how can I pass it on to my...
  7. When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...: Hello, I have another Microsoft account that I use today I attempted to log into it and it said "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account." This...
  8. How do I re-add my account to family safety when it won't let me send the invite?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I re-add my account to family safety when it won't let me send the invite?: I am trying to re-add my account back to family safety but it won't let me send the invite. It just says "give it another try, the invite didn't send". I tried to troubleshoot this with Microsoft...
  9. Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account: I've followed every step through trouble shooting can I talk with an agent please? 04a58b66-9cb5-4e54-bcf9-6922964448fa
  10. How do I send v-bucks to a gamertag that's not showing up on my epics game account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I send v-bucks to a gamertag that's not showing up on my epics game account: When I go to fortnite.com/vbox I try to put a card on my Xbox account but it has a different gamertag that I don't use as much how do I link my other gamertag that I use most of the time to send...