How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline

Discus and support How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 boxes.. 2nd box will only play offline. It is downloaded on 1st box. 2nd box is home box... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kim Eaton, Dec 12, 2023.

1. Kim Eaton
    Kim Eaton Guest

How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline

How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 boxes.. 2nd box will only play offline.

It is downloaded on 1st box. 2nd box is home box

:)

Kim Eaton, Dec 12, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Kim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To play FIFA 24 live on two Xbox consoles, you will need to have two Xbox Live accounts. One account will be used on the first Xbox console, and the other account will be used on the second Xbox console.

To set up the second Xbox console as your home Xbox, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to the second Xbox console with the account that you want to use to play FIFA 24.

2. Go to Settings > General > Personalization > My home Xbox.

3. Select "Make this my home Xbox."

Once you have set up the second Xbox console as your home Xbox, you should be able to play FIFA 24 online using the account that you used to set up the home Xbox.

If you are still having trouble playing FIFA 24 online on the second Xbox console, you may need to check your internet connection and ensure that your Xbox Live subscription is up to date.

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. msmcdoc1 Win User

Clan for adults who don't like clans

So how do I find out more. I have been playing offline for years, but just started playing Mod Warfare and Mod War2 on line.

I am not new to X Box but am new to X Box live.
  5. J.R.G. Win User

Can't play.

If you're on your "Home" X Box One and Live/Internet goes down, it's as easy as "X Box...settings...network...go offline. Now if your home X Box isn't in your home...well, what did you expect?
  6. danmonkey Win User

2 xbox ones in one house. can i share games

you can share the game but only once so if the 2nd xbox plays the game then it gets played on original xbox the 2nd xbox can never play that game again.

MS wants 1 xbox one in every house as most cable boxes are in front room and as its meant to be connected to your cable box for the tv bit they dont think people will buy 2 so sharing in same house doesnt figure in their minds.

the major problems is still being that you cannot play the xbox offline, if you do not connect it to the net once every 24 hrs your games do not work even offline.
Thema:

1. How do you make fifa 24 live on 2 accounts. 2nd x box new (home box) wil only play offline - Similar Threads - fifa live accounts

2. Fifa 19 xbox live for 360. Is it available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 xbox live for 360. Is it available?: Can I download fifa 19 from xbox live on my 360 2d45bd1c-37a5-4494-9013-b8066d0323a2
  3. Why does Fifa always jump on xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Fifa always jump on xbox live?: Everytime i play fifa on xbox live the game jumps constantly like the Internet has gone funny. However every other game works perfectly 5557c132-bc1f-4dc0-9094-2a3c10d8e470
  4. Can I play Division Rivals with Xbox live Gold on FIFA 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Division Rivals with Xbox live Gold on FIFA 23: Can use Xbox live gold for division rivals 2e87bbfd-b60d-4aeb-9c9d-053cba26a6e8
  5. i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy ,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy ,...: i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy , only i found fifa street plz help. f86bdcb9-a500-46de-8244-1c625915cc03
  6. Is Xbox Live Gold not enough for Fifa 23?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox Live Gold not enough for Fifa 23?: Hi, I bought the ultimate edition of FIFA 23 yesterday as well as a 12 month subscription to Xbox Live Gold, now when I try and play online multiplayer on Ultimate Team it tells me that I don’t...
  7. can't play FIFA 21 with Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play FIFA 21 with Xbox live gold: Hello, During my previous subscription for Xbox live gold I installed FIFA 21, Forza Horizon etc. When the subscription expired I didn't renew it for a few months and now when I renewed the...
  8. FIFA 22 downloaded to childs Microsoft account and EA won’t allow live/interactive play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 22 downloaded to childs Microsoft account and EA won’t allow live/interactive play: We got a new Xbox series S. child logged in to his Microsoft account and used his digital code for fifa 22. Online content then asked him if he needed to create a new EA account and he said yes...
  9. Two consoles/two fifa games/two xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two consoles/two fifa games/two xbox live: So I already had a xbox one s and I just purchased a xbox one series s. I tried to share fifa 21 with the newer xbox one which was successfully installed (I made the newer xbox as my home xbox...
  10. FIFA 17 Xbox live - account has no permission

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 17 Xbox live - account has no permission: Goodafternoon all, So yesterday I activated the free 16 day trial for xbox live i got with buying a xbox one a month ago... Then tried to play FIFA 17 online , and get message ''your profile...