How do you get to the "Redeem Code" function without the Kinect?

Discus and support How do you get to the "Redeem Code" function without the Kinect? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone :) How do you get to the "Redeem Code" function without the Kinect" Thank you very much for your assistance regarding this matter, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lei Fang DOAX3, Aug 23, 2014.

1. How do you get to the "Redeem Code" function without the Kinect?

Hello everyone How do you get to the "Redeem Code" function without the Kinect? :)

How do you get to the "Redeem Code" function without the Kinect"

Thank you very much for your assistance regarding this matter, I really appreciate it How do you get to the "Redeem Code" function without the Kinect? :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone How do you get to the "Redeem Code" function without the Kinect? :)

:)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Aug 23, 2014
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Choice isn't bad

[quote user="TheSpiralMatrix"]

[quote user=""]

Yes, as the UI will function like *** without it.

[/quote]

It will most likely function better without the latency .

[/quote]

Slight latency Vs 3+ buttons/submenus to get through to get to one voice command function.

Still better.

RippenHarra, Aug 23, 2014
  3. Need help redeeming my xbox live code

I tried redeeming the code in my browser on my computer using these instructions, big mistake. It said "thank you, you redeemed your code" and then exited me out. No gamertag registration whatsoever. I thought the whole point of redeeming my code was to create a gamer tag, but no just exits me out. I then tried redeeming my code on my xbox (so that I could create the gamer tag) and it said "sorry, code already redeemed."

so what the... what do I do now?

Charles Higgens, Aug 23, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Go to the game store. Or use xbox.com or account.live.com

x24hrs2livex, Aug 23, 2014
  5. Pretty much what he said. ^^

Unreal Warfare, Aug 23, 2014
  6. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest
    There is a tab on the store front that say "Use a Code". That should get you to the place you want. I love the new QR code option but find little codes out since the day one and the launch titles maybe that actually use it.

Dwoop33, Aug 23, 2014
  7. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    I tend to use the website to enter codes but I wish they used QR codes more. It's a great feature.

bowski477, Aug 23, 2014
  8. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

@Dwoop for whatever reason they dont have any QR codes available to the general public from what I have seen. Phil Spencer, Major Nelson, Qwik and Albert Penello do however tweet QR codes for giveaways occassionally.

x24hrs2livex, Aug 23, 2014
  9. I use the qr codes to add credit its 25p cheaper to buy xbox credit at game and they email you a 25 digit code and a qr code (yes im a proper tight wad saving 25p)

cheesyhunter1, Aug 23, 2014
  10. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    I just say "Xbox use a code". It's not hard to find through the store, though.

Sword Style, Aug 23, 2014
  11. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    You can pin the tile if you use it a lot.

EnenDaveyBoy, Aug 23, 2014
  12. Hello everyone How do you get to the "Redeem Code" function without the Kinect? :)

Thank you so much for your assistance regarding this matter, I really appreciate it How do you get to the "Redeem Code" function without the Kinect? :)

You guys are awesome How do you get to the "Redeem Code" function without the Kinect? :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone How do you get to the "Redeem Code" function without the Kinect? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Oct 31, 2018
  13. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Hello everyone :)

Thank you so much for your assistance regarding this matter, I really appreciate it :)

You guys are awesome :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  14. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

You can pin the tile if you use it a lot.
  15. cheesyhunter1 Win User

I use the qr codes to add credit its 25p cheaper to buy xbox credit at game and they email you a 25 digit code and a qr code (yes im a proper tight wad saving 25p)
  16. Sword Style Win User

I just say "Xbox use a code". It's not hard to find through the store, though.
  17. Dwoop33 Win User

There is a tab on the store front that say "Use a Code". That should get you to the place you want. I love the new QR code option but find little codes out since the day one and the launch titles maybe that actually use it.
Thema:

1. How do you get to the "Redeem Code" function without the Kinect? - Similar Threads - Redeem Code function

2. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  3. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  6. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  7. I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab: I got the code and redeemed it, but instead of getting the rewards, I got an error tab and then the code expired. I thought maybe it still gave me something in game, but it didn't...
  8. Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?: its giving my a error Microsoft Rewards points are only redeemable in the country/region they are earned in. im using a UK account and i live in iceland. 35be3616-c2d0-460c-bd6b-57bc6fa801cc
  9. Redeem Code function, Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Code function, Xbox Store: I purchased Fallout 76: Tricentennial Edition. The game cam with an Add-on code for the Tricentennial pack to be added, and a separate code for 500 Atoms. I installed and updated the game from...
  10. Xbox One S - Redeem Code Function Doesn't Start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S - Redeem Code Function Doesn't Start: Trying to redeem a Xbox360 code on our Xbox One S, but upon direct-opening Store and clicking on Redeem Code nothing happens. A green animated circle appears but nothing loads. The code can not be...