How do you get to speak to someone from microsoft

Discus and support How do you get to speak to someone from microsoft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been trying to get hold of someone from microsoft I rang I've emailed I've spoke online but I can't get though to anyone I need to talk to someone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tommy Whent, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Tommy Whent
    Tommy Whent Guest

I've been trying to get hold of someone from microsoft I rang I've emailed I've spoke online but I can't get though to anyone I need to talk to someone asap someone has use my son mobile number and order £238.98 worth from microsoft it has been added on my phone bill which ee has told me I got to ring microsoft to pay the money back due to it being a third party payment and to find out why this has happened my son don't have a microsoft account and he received 47 message from microsoft with pins i have account with my email address on xbox but no bank details or my son number so I don't kno how people have done it but this is not on it needs to be stopped but getting hold of microsoft is a joke 7 numbers I've tried emails day can't deliver after day I've rang action fraud police and I've rang citizensadvice they say I gotta get hold of microsoft please can someone help me this is really getting me down and its Christmas

:)

Tommy Whent, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Tommy Whent Win User

Thank you for your reply I've tried support microsoft don't work and I can't do a refund because it's from my son mobile number which he don't have a microsoft account he received 47 messages with codes to get the purchase which he did nothing about but they still got the purchases my son is 13 years old and on my account no bank details are on there I just don't know what else to do I've tried everything just ain't getting anywhere
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Tommy W, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through and even more so at Christmas, here is the link to contact a sales support technician:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ft-store-4f615f2a-6bbd-fd69-6695-ae213d63eef0

If you want to request a REFUND there is a form, which is the following:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

There you will have to fill out the form with some information that will be requested and you should know that in case the refund request is rejected, you will have to respond to the email they sent you explaining the reason for your refund so that the team in charge can review the request again.

You should also know that game refunds must be made before 14 days have passed since the game was purchased and the game has not been played for a long time, that is, considerable hours of play have not been accumulated. Otherwise, if these prerequisites are not met, the game cannot be refunded.

Subscriptions can be refunded within 30 days of purchase.

I hope they can solve it for you, Merry Christmas

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  4. Dericka Win User

How do you get to speak to someone at Xbox or Microsoft

Oh, I see. I really can feel you here however if this is the case you'll be needing to request the refund on the bank's end.
  5. RandomGuy:) Win User

Hello Mark Wasley

In situations like this its best to set up a Child Account HERE

Also Contacting support HERE
  6. ngocphi Win User

You have fo file an appeal via the email

In cases like this

It's best to out the child on an child account

Or just remove the card and sign up for an account yourself and add.the subscription on your account so thete is no payment method on his account

Don't do.the above if it's upgraded xgu time as you cant till the membership expires

Children should always be on a controlled account that's what parental settings are for

Refund policy isn't meant to be used inplace of parental settings
Thema:

1. How do you get to speak to someone from microsoft - Similar Threads - speak someone microsoft

2. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  3. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  4. How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox: How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox 6f231c76-603f-44b0-8e51-97d8cddf8e9f
  5. Can I please speak to someone about this

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please speak to someone about this: 2 months ago I sent in a submit case review and it was about my Xbox being hacked by someone and they said the n word to their account and then they reported me because of the discord dispute that...
  6. How do I kget my hacked account back? How do I speak to someone at Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I kget my hacked account back? How do I speak to someone at Microsoft?: Someone hacked my Microsoft xbox account. They stole my account, changed my email and password. I cannot get into it at all nor can I play on my xbox. How do I get my hacked account back? Please...
  7. Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...: I'm having a issue with a controller. I'm under warranty on a device that started to break so I sent it in to be repaired but it was sent back to me in worse shape. I've contacted support and made...
  8. How do I speak to someone at xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to someone at xbox?: I need to speak to an advisor urgently as my series X has broken (again) but my device dash says its out of warranty so I can't book a repair even though there is 3 months left on it. I need to...
  9. My Xbox account has been hacked. How do I speak to someone at Xbox by phone. Online options...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been hacked. How do I speak to someone at Xbox by phone. Online options...: My Xbox account has been hacked. How do I speak to someone at Xbox by phone. Online options did not work. 37dc0ebb-08da-4834-b6d2-0aa32787d179
  10. I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.: I tried the support options and it will not allow me to contact anyone. How do I reach someone to fix an old account? To add an edit: I was an xbox only gamer since the beginning. Somehow a...