How do you get game volume to come out of your headset along with party volume?

Discus and support How do you get game volume to come out of your headset along with party volume? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought another rig 100 HX Xbox One ear headset from Amazon cuz I've GameStop no longer had it the one I bought from multiple years ago which is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kacy Robertson, Dec 12, 2023.

1. How do you get game volume to come out of your headset along with party volume?

I bought another rig 100 HX Xbox One ear headset from Amazon cuz I've GameStop no longer had it the one I bought from multiple years ago which is the exact same the game volume goes through but the new one doesn't and I've tried everything from the settings involving headset but my headset check mixer is grayed out and I can't seem to find out how to change it. Any suggestions

:)

Kacy Robertson, Dec 12, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Kacy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with the game and party chat volume not going through your headset. There are a few possible reasons why your game volume is not coming out of your headset along with party volume.

One of them is that your headset may not be compatible with your Xbox One console. You can check the compatibility of your headset on this link: Which Xbox One accessories are compatible with Xbox Series X|S? | Xbox Support. Another reason is that your headset may not be properly connected to your controller or console.

You can try these steps to troubleshoot the connection:

- Make sure your controller is updated to the latest firmware.

- Make sure your headset cable is firmly plugged into the 3.5mm port on the bottom of your controller.

- If you are using an adapter, make sure it is securely attached to your controller and headset.

- If you have a wireless headset, make sure it is paired with your console and has enough battery power.

- Try using a different controller or headset to see if the problem persists.

If none of these steps work, you may need to adjust your audio settings on your console. You can do this by following these steps:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

- Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Volume & audio output.

- Under Headset audio, make sure Headset format is set to Stereo uncompressed.

- Under Party chat output, make sure Headset is selected.

- Under Chat mixer, adjust the slider to balance the game and chat audio levels.

I hope this helps! If you’re still having trouble, please let me know we will do our best to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Kacy,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Party Audio

Hello Terrance,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You will have to adjust the headset volume in the audio settings move it to the right for more volume in the headset. Also make sure your party chat output in volume settings under Display and sound is
    set to headset.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. PilotSplitter Win User

Headset and controllers

There must be something wrong in the settings. Check the output sound of the party. Check the volume in the volume settings. Check the volume at your headset or headset adapter.
  6. USruper Win User

Partychat fault?

It's either your headset If this is not the problem go to Settings>General>Volume & audio output>Volume options and switch party chat output to headset & speakers, you will be able to hear hem but out of your tv/computer you wont be able to hear them threw
    your headset do to the problem
Thema:

1. How do you get game volume to come out of your headset along with party volume? - Similar Threads - game volume headset

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  5. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  6. With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...: I want to be able to hear my discord call and whenever I try to change the volume on my headset or Xbox I can only change game volume 43542c3a-7b4e-46f6-9852-e593079d69ba
  7. Xbox Series X cuts volume off completely when starting up any game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X cuts volume off completely when starting up any game: As stated, my Series X just randomly stopped playing back any audio once I start a game. I can listen through my headset, but my TV will not play back anything. With apps like YouTube it works...
  8. Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken: The slider for Spotify to change in game volume and music volume is broken and still plays game audio when music volume is 100% submitted by /u/Illustrious_Row1755 [link] [comments]
  9. Why does my xbox game bar mess with my audio volume?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox game bar mess with my audio volume?: So, when i am using my computer the Xbox Game Bar changes my sound volume higher and lower constantly and i cant fix it. Does anyone know how to fix it? 43f35989-a168-45ea-a1da-6ac905eb43ba
  10. game stopped have no volume

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game stopped have no volume: Game stopped have no volume 2d48bea2-94dc-4e3c-a78d-3fa8456c71fd