How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

Discus and support How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rivian Ellwood, Apr 11, 2024.

1. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts trying to recruit members and the reason for that is because my posts are breaking the rules, I have looked at the description and I see absolutely nothing wrong with my post. My main question Is including emojis breaking the rules now? Or is showing tone in your post breaking the rules? This hasn't become an issue until the year of 2023. Because this issue is recurring my community had to close because none of us can use the Looking for group section to get members, once again the reason for that is because all of our post gets taken down and we get suspended.

:)

Rivian Ellwood, Apr 11, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

Using emoji is not against the rules. But depending on how the post is, recruitment can be considered advertisement which is not permitted in LFG posts.
  3. Ryan Hutchison1 Win User

How Do I Know What I Have Done Wrong?

My issue has nothing to do with a Forum, I was suspended from Xbox Live Communication due to a Looking For Group Post I made On the Xbox Console using the built in Looking For Group Feature.

The Red Dead Roleplay Forum is not my issue, its Microsoft’s Reasoning for Suspending my Xbox Live Account’s Communication Abilities for Two Days because of a Post I Made ON XBOX
  4. J. Raptor Win User

Why am I being reported for Looking For Group Posts that date back months ago for the same thing? HOW DO I DELETE THEM?

So I’m able to see all the enforcement actions on this account. I have been suspended 4 times now because of the Looking for Group posts. I have made dozens of these posts and all I want to do is delete them so I don’t run into the same problem when I log in after I get home from work!

They are 24 hour communication bans. I don’t want to be permanently muted for the posts that I have made several weeks or MONTHS ago. How do I delete ALL OF MY GROUP POSTS? Ontop of that, how do I BLOCK the use of Looking for Group posts in general?!
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Why are all my friends group post getting them banned when we are just trying to build a fun gaming community. I am tired of getting banned for nothing and we all are about to take action

How are we supposed to build a gaming community when group post are getting mass reported and getting people banned for spam when THAT IS NOT THE CASE AT ALL. I have had many people get banned for making group post on Halo Infinite, when we are just trying to build a community for gamers who want to Mil-Sim. This is ridiculous and needs fixed now. You are killing the community you once had.
    Is there ANYTHING at all in their posts besides that they are looking for someone to play with?

Looking for group posts are meant only for finding people to play with. Anything else included in the post such as recruiting for clans, advertising etc isnt allowed.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

xbox enforcement

If you made a looking for a group post that wasn't allowed you only get a message from xbox that you are enforced but you can't find it on the enforment site that you are enforced
Thema:

1. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community? - Similar Threads - enforced making looking

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  4. How to contact Enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Enforcement?: I'm trying to contact xbox enforcement due to a permanent ban on my account which isn't fair as I've had the account since around 2012 spent so much money and time on it and i cant lose it over...
  5. Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyone else besides Enforcement with whom I can file a complaint?: Hello, I have just received an email telling me that I was banned for tampering with the service. I don’t even understand how I could’ve possibly done that because, well, I didn’t. I will even...
  6. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  7. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  8. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  9. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  10. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac