How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for...

Discus and support How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do you get a custom profile picture online on your profile on the Xbox app for Windows 10? I can't find the import custom picture button. This is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dragon PlayerMC, Sep 25, 2023.

1. How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for...

How do you get a custom profile picture online on your profile on the Xbox app for Windows 10? I can't find the import custom picture button. This is after the loss of the Xbox console companion support from Xbox.

:)

Dragon PlayerMC, Sep 25, 2023
  2. Cristiana_C Win User

How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for windows 10?

Hello, Dragon PlayerMC!

Unfortunately, you would have been able to do this through the Xbox Console Companion App, but it is no longer supported as of August 28th, 2023. Microsoft has replaced it with the modern Xbox app, but it does not offer this option at the moment. Please leave feedback through the Xbox app by clicking on your picture in top left and select Feedback. It is possible that this feature will be added in future updates.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Cristiana
  3. Loraine Mon Win User

Cant upload custom profile picture?

Hi,

Only adult accounts are allowed to upload a custom profile picture on Xbox App. If your profile is a child account, have the parent account holder check the online privacy and safety settings online by clicking this

link

Your other option is to create a new profile with adult details so you can upload a custom profile picture on Xbox app.

If you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.
  4. Shrk1990 Win User

Custom profile picture?

5. Miku Sakuya Win User

Custom gamerpic?

On the xbox phone app click on your profile and when on it click customize profile and change gamer picture then his choose from gallery
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

No puedo cambiar mi foto de perfil en Xbox Live para Windows 10 [Edit-Translate] I can't change my profile picture on Xbox Live for Windows 10

Hi Fidaay,

Thanks for get back to us. I'm sorry to hear the issue is persisting when trying to upload your own picture on your Xbox App. I struggled a bit myself when trying to customize my gamer pic with my own picture. The way I was able to get the Xbox app to give
    me the option to upload my own image and allowed me to do it was through the Xbox App on my phone.

If you're able to I would suggest to install the Xbox App on you phone and sign in and try to customize your gamer picture through there.

Follow these steps:

1. Select Sign in, choose your profile, then select My profile.
    2. Select Customize profile > Change gamerpic. (You’ll need to select
      Switch to gamerpic first if you’re replacing your avatar with a custom image.)
    3. Select Upload a custom image and choose one to use from your connected device or OneDrive.
    4. Select Upload.
    Also, here is a Forum article from Windows'Changing
    your profile picture on the Xbox App'

Note

Custom images are only available for adult Microsoft accounts.
Thema:

How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for...

1. How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for... - Similar Threads - custom profile picture

2. Friend can’t have custom profile pictures

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can’t have custom profile pictures: My friends account is stuck as a child account and even though he can play 18+ games he can’t do things like changing his profile picture to a custom one is there anyway to fix this? submitted by...
  3. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  4. If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...: So I’ve been buying some Xbox 360 games for my older cousin so that he can play them since he’s been on the Xbox 360 for a long time and I just want to know if I log on to his Xbox 360 what will...
  5. unable to set a custom profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to set a custom profile picture: hello i heard people have to be at least 18 years old to set a custom picture i turned 18 not long ago, and i still cant do anything.. any help? cdaffa52-39c2-4719-9adb-9460fd0631be
  6. Custom profile picture isn't being applied within a week of waiting.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom profile picture isn't being applied within a week of waiting.: The image above is what I want to change my xbox profile picture, I see nothing wrong with the image as to flag it unusable for a profile picture. I even tryed to use a picture I have previously...
  7. Any way to upload custom profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to upload custom profile picture?: Hello! When I created my account I set my age as 16. I was wondering if there is any way I could get a custom profile picture on my Xbox? I've heard that your account has to be 18 years or older,...
  8. I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.: Hello. I am 20 years old, my Microsoft account properly displays my birth date, yet my Xbox account still refuses to let me upload a custom profile picture, the button won't even show up for me....
  9. Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans...: Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans that have ended, can anyone tell me why this is? db5d91e6-07a3-4b88-a18a-d650a0212497
  10. Question about the policies of custom profile pictures.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question about the policies of custom profile pictures.: I wanna ask this for the safety of my account, would I still be suspended from the Xbox Network if I set a custom profile picture that was formerly a Rule 34 image but it was photo-shopped to make...