How do you gamers do it. Microsoft just told me that the account that I spend 7 to 8 years...

Discus and support How do you gamers do it. Microsoft just told me that the account that I spend 7 to 8 years... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was hacked and Microsoft told me that it was suspended and that there was no way to get it back. In short, they told me that I had to rebuy... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eldrin Ingraham, Aug 28, 2023.

1. How do you gamers do it. Microsoft just told me that the account that I spend 7 to 8 years...

My account was hacked and Microsoft told me that it was suspended and that there was no way to get it back. In short, they told me that I had to rebuy all of my games and that all of my information and saved data was gone. They basically told me to live with it. I am tired and frustrated, I have alot going on in my life already I do not need this. Someone, anyone, please

PLEASE help me get my account back. I have no money to rebuy games. and my save data is my life. Please I am a pc gamer, I do not have an xbox of any sort. Someone help!.

:)

Eldrin Ingraham, Aug 28, 2023
  2. Eldrin Ingraham Win User

How do you gamers do it. Microsoft just told me that the account that I spend 7 to 8 years using is gone. Does ANYONE know a way to get it back, Support is totally useless and completely automated.

I already did that was told that they suspended my account and there was no way to get it back.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

How do you gamers do it. Microsoft just told me that the account that I spend 7 to 8 years using is gone. Does ANYONE know a way to get it back, Support is totally useless and completely automated.

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Hello Eldrin Ingraham how are you?

The only way you can recover your account is through this link, where you will fill in a form and fill in as much information as possible.

https://account.live.com/acsr
  4. Connive Win User

Glad I didn't use the Microsoft Points that magically appeared in my account

Look, this is just a random username. I've had LIVE since Beta over 8 years ago fool. I didn't spend them because common sense told me that their was a mistake with my Point balance. If you didn't redeem a code or add MS Points to your account then those
    points aren't yours. Why do you think people have negative Microsoft Points balances now after they fixed the issue?
  5. Wiwax Win User

Holding pre-order sea of thieves

Hello microsoft.

You told me to wait 7 days, I still do not have pre-order outfit "black dog"

How to do ?
  6. Pritt-DCC9E71B-4FB5- Win User

Inactive Xbox Live Gamertag

I've heard the "7 year rule" directly from SEVERAL support reps mouths.

Even if there is no 7 year rule, how long are you saying that it will take for the account to be released? Don't you think an ENTIRE DECADE is ridiculous? And to be told, after waiting for this long, "Oh, it's coming, we just don't know when. Just keep waiting."

Ridiculous and unacceptable. It's a shame that there isn't anything that the customers can do.
Thema:

How do you gamers do it. Microsoft just told me that the account that I spend 7 to 8 years...

1. How do you gamers do it. Microsoft just told me that the account that I spend 7 to 8 years... - Similar Threads - gamers Microsoft told

2. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  3. Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag: the only benefit I see is greed by a big corporation absolutely scandalous there is no reason for this charge you should be allowed to change it once a year for free...
  4. Changing gamer tag using Xbox gift card or Microsoft points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing gamer tag using Xbox gift card or Microsoft points: Recently I changed my gamer tag by mistake and waters my free chance, rn I figured that maybe a Xbox gift card could Help but I see no option 1d4eff62-2cd8-480f-a97b-5ebf16796699
  5. My Microsoft account was compromised and now my gamer tag has changed, how can I get back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was compromised and now my gamer tag has changed, how can I get back...: My gamer tag has changed and don't know when, but I'm assuming recently when my Microsoft account was compromised. I've had that gamer tag ever since I first made my account when the Xbox first...
  6. How to change 2 Microsoft accounts that are both associated with Xbox live gamer tags

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change 2 Microsoft accounts that are both associated with Xbox live gamer tags: Hi how can I change one Microsoft email account that’s associated with a Xbox live gamer tag to another Microsoft email account that’s associated with a Xbox live gamer tag can this be done. Will...
  7. Can I use Microsoft account balance to change gamer tag on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use Microsoft account balance to change gamer tag on Xbox 360?: I was told buy “Yumi T” I think on Xbox partners chat that I could, then I double checked after I already bought and redeemed the gift card (im stupid for that), and someone else said I couldn’t…...
  8. Microsoft needs to open up the gamer tag character allotment.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft needs to open up the gamer tag character allotment.: I'm just a little miffed. Went to go change my gamer tag, because some games edit out my name now so people just see squares or stars. I have a 13 character gamer tag, I wanted to change it to...
  9. How to link my son's gamer tag to my Microsoft account please

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to link my son's gamer tag to my Microsoft account please: Hello! I'm going round in circles here..... My son was gifted some FIFA points for a birthday present. They were purchased at Smyth's toy stores so it was a code to redeem. I redeemed this in my...
  10. Can I add my gamer profile to my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I add my gamer profile to my Microsoft account?: When I play skate 3 on my Xbox series S I want to play on my old gamer profile, but I can't because my gamer profile is not linked to my Microsoft account. is there any way to link my gamer...