How do you find your Microsoft recovery code? Its my last option.

Discus and support How do you find your Microsoft recovery code? Its my last option. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My 2 way verification Microsoft authenticator app has been hacked by an email address I know did not make. I want to report it as I took video of this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YourKillingxxxxMeXbox, Jan 12, 2021.

1. How do you find your Microsoft recovery code? Its my last option.

My 2 way verification Microsoft authenticator app has been hacked by an email address I know did not make. I want to report it as I took video of this happening. Microsoft needs to really have better phone support. Where do I report that email to?

I want to pursue charges on them that email their using. It cant be to hard

Find it Fix it and give me back my account.

Maybe then you will fix my hacked account n authenticator app so I can log back in. It seems I'm being forced to make a new Xbox live account and being FORCED to lose ALL MY Games and my current Xbox live account I cant access.?????

Maybe someone here can tell me how to find my Microsoft recovery code which it says is 25 characters long like XXXXX-XXXXX to 25 characters ?

Its the last option Xbox is giving me

please help...

:)

YourKillingxxxxMeXbox, Jan 12, 2021
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Account reset password problem

Yes, it's important to update always our emails and phone number on the Microsoft account
    They're necessary when you want to recover an account

When that's not possible, recovery form is the last option when you don't have too the recovery code
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Recovering an account after being logged out

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this cozzycosgrove

Sorry to hear that, sadly the recovery form is the last option to recover an account.

According to this article, these are the options if the recovery form is rejected:

"What you can do...

Fill out the account recovery form again We recommend that you try filling out the account recovery form again. You can do this up to two times per day. Do this if you find more information or remember something else about your account that will help.

Create a new Microsoft account You can always create a new Microsoft account in the interim if you’re having trouble with the recovery request and try again later when you remember something new that might help.

Add security and recovery features to your new account If you decide to create a new Microsoft account we recommend you follow the guidance to add one or more additional security contact info methods to your account right away. Review and set up an alternative sign in methods, such as the Microsoft Authenticator app to use to sign into your account."

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox account

Hope you're doing great today despite this Keegan

Unfortunately the recovery form is the last option to recover an account.
    When the form is rejected these are the options available:
    "What you can do...

Fill out the account recovery form again We recommend that you try filling out the account recovery form again. You can do this up to two times per day. Do this if you find more information or remember something else about your account that will help.

Create a new Microsoft account You can always create a new Microsoft account in the interim if you’re having trouble with the recovery request and try again later when you remember something new that might help.

Add security and recovery features to your new account If you decide to create a new Microsoft account we recommend you follow the guidance to add one or more additional security contact info methods to your account right away. Review and set up an alternative sign in methods, such as the Microsoft Authenticator app to use to sign into your account."

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Retrieve Old Gamertag

Hi psiguy3,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately trying to recover an account becomes very difficult if only the Gamertag is known because the self

Microsoft Account recovery process
    requires you to input the account via email that you are trying to get back into. Without the email, you cannot submit an Account Recovery form.

Best thing to do to track down the email is to follow the support article, "Find your Microsoft account email address"
    for tips on how to find the email you need to attempt the Account recovery form in order to reset the password.

If you still have the console you last used and signed in with this account, that would be the best way to find the email associated with the gamertag you are trying to recover.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Help im locked out of one of my accounts

Hope you're doing great today despite this NathanSchoewe

Sadly nope, the account recovery form is the last resource to recover an account.

"Account recovery wasn't granted:

We understand your frustration if you discover you can't recover your account. The account recovery process is designed to protect your account and its contents.

This means our support agents and advocates can't do more than you can do for yourself with the account recovery form. They don't have the ability to send you password reset links or provide you other ways to access or change account details.

What you can do...

Fill out the account recovery form again We recommend that you try filling out the account recovery form again. You can do this up to two times per day. Do this if you find more information or remember something else about your account that will help."

You can double check this here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Thema:

How do you find your Microsoft recovery code? Its my last option.

1. How do you find your Microsoft recovery code? Its my last option. - Similar Threads - find Microsoft recovery

2. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  3. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  4. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  5. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...
  6. Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store: Cant find Xbox Identity Provider on the Microsoft Store 3517525c-0421-4c95-97b4-d7f589c46b22
  7. How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out what microsoft account you linked to minecraft: I have minecraft on my ps4 and I can’t remember which Microsoft account I have linked, I don’t know what to do as I emailed minecraft and I still can’t remember the Microsoft account linked,...
  8. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  9. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  10. How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find the email used in my Microsoft account if I only know the username?: I’ve been trying to link minecraft on ps4 to a Microsoft account, however upon signing in, the monitor shows a screen saying that there’s already a Microsoft account linked to minecraft under a...