How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox?

Discus and support How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone my name is Jack and I own a Xbox series x. I have been playing games in Xbox for 13 years now after the latest news from Xbox I’m... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DefinitionNo2311, May 10, 2024.

1. How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox?

Hey everyone my name is Jack and I own a Xbox series x. I have been playing games in Xbox for 13 years now after the latest news from Xbox I’m wondering if now is the time to sell it and my account and move to pc.

submitted by /u/DefinitionNo2311
    [link] [comments]

/u/DefinitionNo2311, May 10, 2024
  2. Frankru85 Win User

How do you feel about the latest news on Xbox and Playstation teaming up?

We still do not have enough information about what that agreement means, but in principle I do not have any problem with it.
  3. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Even if it turns out that it's super minor stuff, I say it's cool that things are happening between gaming companies. Hope to see more stuff like this.
  4. {Parity} Win User

We'll just have to wait and see if it is a good thing or not. It could really go either way.
  5. SltKiwi Win User

I would love cross play because I have some friends who own a PlayStation
  6. pawncrackers Win User

I'm glad about the news, but after I watched an interview where Phil Spencer mentioned that the X1X is likely to be one of the last gaming consoles to be manufactured by Microsoft, as the company isn't actually making any money back from each console sold,
    it has me concerned about the brand's future.

It feels like history will be repeating, like what happened with Sega. A primarily software only business, with limited support for the Xbox One family of consoles, until EOL. The discless console, possibly being the last iteration, besides a model that
    may increase the storage capacity.

Saying this, 4 more years, I hope to be proven wrong, and that we will see another console. It will very likely be cloud based, as it looks like that's where modern business is headed. We are on tech that is nearly 9 years old (from original conception/dev
    test units), and many developers have almost pushed the X1 to its technical limit.

Microsoft have been cost cutting, ending support for several devices and services left and right over the past few years, the only strong contenders left being the PC division, Lenovo, and some business exclusive ventures. There was speculation a few years
    ago that Windows 10 is going to be the last operating system from Microsoft.

Times, they are-a-changing.

L
Thema:

How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox?

1. How do you feel about the latest development with Xbox? - Similar Threads - feel latest development

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  4. Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any other series s owners feel like they have been let down with the framerate of new games: It says 120fps on the box. But new games release at 30...... Kinda shady if you ask me... fos over high detail. Any day d66f755b-9e13-4556-bb5e-8571e72993aa
  5. The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...: The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels stuck. 0f063b2b-3b20-472d-94d0-77b804dd47f5
  6. I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...: I got banned because I asked for money but I feel bad now and I wanna be unbanned cause I have a friend who really wants to play online but I can join his party because I’m banned and he keeps...
  7. Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...: I believe that because I have both the consoles (Xbox One and PS4) and bought them when they released. For Xbox One - the controller lasted for about 3 years from the purchase date while for PS4...
  8. Game play feels slow then quick.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game play feels slow then quick.: Gameplay feels slow and fast for some reason. I’ve had this tv for a couple months now and I’ve had no issues with it. Gameplay started to feel slow like 1-2 weeks ago something around that. I...
  9. My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...: I bought an xbox series s 3 weeks ago. I think my controller has been swapped without my knowledge because it is showing signs of wear beyond its time. It also signs is as player 2, when my...
  10. How do you feel about the latest news on Xbox and Playstation teaming up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you feel about the latest news on Xbox and Playstation teaming up?: This was a sudden announcement, but how do you feel about it? I think this is great because cross platform gaming might finally happen in next gen consoles. 0ae15da9-2404-4086-a78e-90fc3e3395d9