How do you download xbox clips onto your computer through the pc xbox app?

Discus and support How do you download xbox clips onto your computer through the pc xbox app? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; With the extremely disappointing change to xbox clips getting mass deleted very soon you absolutely must give us a way to download them onto our pcs.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rob.The.God, Jan 15, 2024.

1. Rob.The.God
    Rob.The.God Guest

With the extremely disappointing change to xbox clips getting mass deleted very soon you absolutely must give us a way to download them onto our pcs. Do not refer to your one drive cloud space, I refuse to use that, I want to download them onto my pc. Please tell me how to download them to the pc on the most recent version of the xbox app for pc. Thank you.

:)

Rob.The.God, Jan 15, 2024
  2. Atherza Win User

edit xbox clips on xbox app on pc and upload it

Hey Bastian, I understand you. You want to create a game clip then download it onto your computer from the Xbox App, then trim it in the Xbox App right?

Have you checked if your clip storage is full?
  3. ShreyashPatel Win User

Hardly ANY games recognized by the DVR!

I can't help you for the 2 not on xbox, but for the project cars, what you need to do is get the tags for the game. This can be done by taking a clip of the game on xbox and downloading it onto your computer by click on the "on xbox live" tab in game dvr
    on the xbox app and hitting download. Once it's done go to the "on this PC" tab and select the clip. Click on open folder, right click properties on the clip you just downloaded, and click on the details tab. Then click on tags and copy them. Now in your
    folder of clips, go to properties and details and Erase the current tags, then paste the ones you just copied. Hit ok and refresh the xbox app and you should be able to upload your clip.
  4. McMuffinSplooge Win User

Xbox game clips

If you are having trouble you can always download your previous clip from your Xbox or PC onto your PC hard drive and clip it from there. Sadly I think you can only clip on Mixer if you are varified ort a pro.
  5. Real Dangerr Win User

Screenshots and Recordings

The best way to keep those clips is, install the Xbox app on your laptop or pc. Then on your console go to your captures and upload them to one drive and upload them to live. Then go to the Xbox app on pc or laptop click on the captures and scroll through
    what is live and download the clips to your pc or laptop in a file.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

how do i download xbox clips to pc?

The only official way at the moment is to download the Xbox mobile app for android or ios, then log in and download the clips from there, then connect the device to your PC and transfer the clips.

There is a new feature coming to the Xbox, that will let you upload the clips to your Onedrive account, and then you will be able to download them straight to your PC, and then you can do what you want with them.
Thema:

1. How do you download xbox clips onto your computer through the pc xbox app? - Similar Threads - download clips onto

2. How to download Xbox clips on PC? [Windows 11 & The New Xbox App]

in XBoX on Windows
    How to download Xbox clips on PC? [Windows 11 & The New Xbox App]: If you are trying to backup your Xbox clips on PC there is no first party solution right now that I am aware of. there are 3rd party resources. I haven't tried this yet but this was mentioned by a...
  3. i cant download a clip i was sent

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant download a clip i was sent: My friend sent me a clip, he was on Xbox i am on PC and i have the Xbox app but i can only view the clip, i checked the settings and didnt find anything, i dont know if i missed something but i...
  4. I uploaded clips from xbox to my onedrive but when I download them onto my computer the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I uploaded clips from xbox to my onedrive but when I download them onto my computer the...: As stated in the question I can upload my recorded clips from my xbox to the onedrive. When I log onto the onedrive on my computer and watch the videos in the onedrive they work fine but the...
  5. App crashing with clip download?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    App crashing with clip download?: I've had my series S for about 3 weeks. In this time I've tried to download 2 separate clips from the app to my phone, both of which only got to 5 or 6 percent before crashing the app. These two...
  6. I want to bulk download my Xbox clips before January 2024

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to bulk download my Xbox clips before January 2024: Is there a way I can download all of my Xbox captures I heard Xbox is going to delete Xbox captures older then 30 days in January 2024 I tried the Xbox app on Moble but it can only download one...
  7. How do i download my Xbox clips to computer ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i download my Xbox clips to computer ?: Hi! I was just wondering how to download Xbox clips on computers as of December 9th 2023 45547677-4c0c-43fa-b722-8bdd582fcc8b
  8. How do i download all my Xbox clips and screenshots with the metadata?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i download all my Xbox clips and screenshots with the metadata?: I saw that there is a new policy that all clips and screenshots get deleted from the Xbox network after 3 months and i want to download all of them to my PC. When i copy the clips from the Xboox...
  9. "Something went wrong, try again in a bit" on xbox app when downloading a clip.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong, try again in a bit" on xbox app when downloading a clip.: When I go to download a game clip off of Xbox app onto my phone, it comes up with something went wrong try again in a bit. I have already tried: Un-installing and re-installing the Xbox app and...
  10. how do i download xbox clips to pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i download xbox clips to pc?: idk how since they removed console companion adaa95f2-64bc-4f2a-a20f-4028f723d2a6