How do you disconnect an PlayStation account from an Microsoft account even though I don’t...

Discus and support How do you disconnect an PlayStation account from an Microsoft account even though I don’t... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I try to log in on my PlayStation 4 into my Microsoft account so I can play online on Minecraft but it says there is an PlayStation account already on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Roy Mendoza, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Roy Mendoza
    Roy Mendoza Guest

How do you disconnect an PlayStation account from an Microsoft account even though I don’t...

I try to log in on my PlayStation 4 into my Microsoft account so I can play online on Minecraft but it says there is an PlayStation account already on it, but I don’t remember adding one. What do I do?

:)

Roy Mendoza, Feb 20, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

How do you disconnect an PlayStation account from an Microsoft account even though I don’t have the PlayStation anymore?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Mojang support:

"Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation 4 account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation 4:tm: accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

To fix this, you may need to try using a different Microsoft account, Roy.

Or if you're positive that there is no PlayStation network linked to your Microsoft account, you can also try reaching out to Mojang for options.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Here's an additional help as well: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. KindGryphon Win User

How to find what minecraft account is using my microsoft account and to disconnect it.

I am attempting to connect my microsoft account with my Ps4 account. My microsoft account is already connected to a Ps4 minecraft account. How do I find what Minecraft account is using my microsoft account and to disconnect it from it.
    Even if you could disconnect it you wont be able to link a different Microsoft account.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-4-FAQ

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

Note: As of March 15, 2023, please DO NOT unlink your MSA from your PlayStation account via the in-game menu. You will be unable to link it back if you do so.

This is a restriction imposed by Sony.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

How can I disconnect my Microsoft Account? But this is my problem i already had an account connected and i cant re login to that account so I cant disconnect. What do i do?

I need help to disconnect my ms account from my playstation account. But, theres a problem i forgot my information to login and i dont have the email or password i forgot all of it. So how do i connect a new account for my ps but theres already a connected
    You can't connect a new account even if you could disconnect the old one.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-4-FAQ

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

Note: As of March 15, 2023, please DO NOT unlink your MSA from your PlayStation account via the in-game menu. You will be unable to link it back if you do so.

This is a restriction imposed by Sony.
  5. YouTube-Tobi-57 Win User

I CANT LOGIN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO MINECRATF PS4

I got a problem where i cannot login to my Microsoft account on my ps4 even though i am already logged on to playstation network since the update on december 10th 2019. I was looking up on how to fix it but i didnt see anything to do with fixing this problem.
    The problem is basically i cant automatically login and my microsoft account is linked to playstation network. And sorry if it set on xbox even though its about minecraft and playstation.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How do I unlink an account from my phone cause I don’t have the console it’s “connected” to.

I want to put my account on my ps5 but when I log in it says it’s already connected to another PlayStation, how do I unlink the account if I don’t have what it’s connected to help pls I just want to use my minecraft account 😢
    You wouldn't be able to link a different account even if you could unlink it.

Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ

Thema:

1. How do you disconnect an PlayStation account from an Microsoft account even though I don’t... - Similar Threads - disconnect PlayStation account

2. Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes: Hi I’m having a problem with my Xbox series x. Every 5-10 minutes my internet disconnects and then reconnects instantly but it’s just enough time for me to get kicked out of whatever online game...
  3. Xbox series X randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X randomly disconnecting: My xbox series x keeps randomly disconnecting. Every 5-10 minutes, itll completely lose connection and sign me out, then reconnect 15 seconds later, long enough to kick me out of a game if im in...
  4. I keep getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected: Whenever I play any game solo , online or offline , even if I am in an Xbox party chat with friends , after playing the game for about an hour I am disconnected from the Xbox network, this never...
  5. Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller disconnects then reconnects after plugging in charger: My new series 2 elite controller came with a charger and when I'm playing I like to plug it in so I can charge my controller but it disconnects then reconnects for a second. I don't know if this...
  6. My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox and only my xbox keeps disconnecting at the same time everynight.: Why does my xbox keep disconnecting from my internet for 2 minutes at 11:59 every single night? It’s only my xbox that disconnects. Ive played since 12am on my playstation before and it didnt...
  7. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  8. Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller

in XboX Insiders
    Hard drive keeps disconnecting my controller: For some reason I think my external hard drive keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller, whenever I try to resync my controller to the Xbox the Xbox won’t blink. Can anyone help? submitted by...
  9. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting: A couple months ago I bought a brand new controller with the official rechargeable battery pack. I have had issues with the controller disconnecting and losing power since day one. Today I decided...
  10. I disconnected my Microsoft account from my PlayStation Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I disconnected my Microsoft account from my PlayStation Minecraft: I disconnected my Microsoft account from my PlayStation Minecraft and then tried re-putting it in but it says it’s the wrong account and that I need to put in the previous account. I’ve asked...