How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app?

Discus and support How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; wheres the option to delete comments posted in the xbox mobile app, are yall really that ban-happy to ban people? i had to report my own comment as an... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Derrion King, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Derrion King
    Derrion King Guest

wheres the option to delete comments posted in the xbox mobile app, are yall really that ban-happy to ban people? i had to report my own comment as an attempt to get it removed.

:)

Derrion King, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Derrion my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry, but it seems it's not possible, probably due to reports and suspensions, as you have guessed.

You can adjust your privacy settings to protect your account.

Please, take a look here for more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/frien...socialize/how-to-manage-activity-feed-privacy
  3. Sodangidni Win User

How do I put in the code on my tv

Hello, Rosland. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask if you could share more information about your inquiry.

Do you want to set up a brand new Xbox One, or Series X|S by using the Xbox mobile app, or what code is the one you're referring to?

Complete console setup using the Xbox mobile app > https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/getting-started-set-up/complete-setup-in-mobile-app

I'll remain attentive to your comments.

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox app can’t view or send messages

Hi Milady Curtsey,

The issue is due to the mobile app trying to load old chat threads which it was not designed to do, while messages everywhere else will load the old legacy threads without issue. The solution would be to delete old Xbox Live message threads either
    directly from an Xbox One console, or on the Xbox Live website (https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Social).

Once you clear up old message threads, clear the cache on your mobile device and try loading up your messages again on the Xbox mobile app. You can follow this

thread
    for the quickest way on how to delete old threads on an Xbox One console.

I hope this helps!
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

When I block people they are still able to message me.

Hi HappyMan,

Please visit our
    Code of Conduct
    on the enforcement site to find out how to stay safe. Also, instead of trying on the console, try doing these steps from the other comment from a PC or Mobile Device with the Xbox App.

I hope this helps :)
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

How do you delete apps on the X1?

If you go to the My Games & Apps section, highlight the game/app you wish to remove, then click the Menu button and click Uninstall.
Thema:

1. How do you delete comments in the xbox mobile app? - Similar Threads - delete comments mobile

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  4. Deleting captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting captures: You guys deleted my captures, this sucks!... df7d048c-5163-4092-bf9b-2711cd084e3a
  5. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  6. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  7. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  8. deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.: by mistake deleted some games how can I restore them. some of these games are off the game pass like minecraft for xbox 1 e26a01a1-24ab-4a2e-b447-678bd36143ac
  9. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  10. How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?: My external drive on my series s will show that the games i try to uninstall are gone, but the storage taken is still the same as when the game was installed. 29027c81-2fe6-4c75-940f-8ffa841133ef