how do you conecct a pdp controller to a chromebook when i open xbox cloud gameing the...

Discus and support how do you conecct a pdp controller to a chromebook when i open xbox cloud gameing the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just need help connecting it its a wired controller pdp 4963b265-35d3-4d21-b6a5-7b6f37cda393 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vanessa King1, Sep 27, 2023.

1. how do you conecct a pdp controller to a chromebook when i open xbox cloud gameing the...

i just need help connecting it its a wired controller pdp

:)

Vanessa King1, Sep 27, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

how do you conecct a pdp controller to a chromebook when i open xbox cloud gameing the controllers connected by it wont work on fortnite or any other games

Hello Vanessa King1,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are using PDP wired controller to play cloud gaming through a browser and controller do not work to any games. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

The best way to address your concern is contacting the device manufacturer's support for your controller to check if that is compatible for cloud gaming. We understand that the type of controller is designed for Xbox and using it through a browser for cloud gaming may or may not work due to compatibility issue and for the accurate information, we need to hear it from the device manufacturer's support. We will help you how to get there.

You can go to this link: PDP Controller Hub and you may check their resources or click on Contact us button to reach the team.

If you have further clarification, you can reply to us back with your response.

Sincerely,

3. InsaneSahib Win User

Cloud Gaming on Chromebook.

Yes you can play cloud gaming on a chromebook bc i have a chromebook and I use it for cloud gaming.

But you will need to buy the cloud gaming monthly plan to play cloud gaming
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

is 8bitdo ultimate wired controller compatible with chromebook?

Hi there 13328yru, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you want to know if the controller is compatible with your Chromebook for use with Xbox Cloud Gaming, then according to the following website where a list of controllers compatible with Xbox Cloud Gaming is shown, it seems that the wired 8BitDo Ultimate controller is not compatible:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/cloud-gaming-tested-controllers

For now, the only 8BitDo controllers compatible with the Xbox Cloud Gaming are:

- SN30 Pro Controller for Xbox Cloud Gaming on Android.
    - N30 Pro 2.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. - AJ - Win User

Are pdp controllers safe to use?

Hi, Christopher! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

PDP is licensed to make products for Xbox, which means you shouldn't experience any issues using a PDP Xbox controller with your console.

• For your reference, you can see the PDP logo on the official "Designed for Xbox" website: https://www.xbox.com/designed-for-xbox

• You can also see the brand mentioned in the "What controllers can I use for cloud gaming on Xbox?" support article at: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/cloud-gaming-tested-controllers

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
  6. cwack Win User

When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?

Yes I’m cloud gaming on my chromebook. My problem isn’t occurring on my Xbox one only on cloud gaming
Thema:

how do you conecct a pdp controller to a chromebook when i open xbox cloud gameing the...

1. how do you conecct a pdp controller to a chromebook when i open xbox cloud gameing the... - Similar Threads - conecct pdp controller

2. Pdp xbox wireless headset audio and microphone not working

in XboX Insiders
    Pdp xbox wireless headset audio and microphone not working: My Pdp headset isn’t working i’ve connected it to a pc and it works fine but when i plug the dongle into my xbox nothing comes out other then when i turn off my xbox i hear a static noise...
  3. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...
  4. Are pdp controllers safe to use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers safe to use?: Are pdp controllers safe to use? 19baa6c5-af32-4d6c-8f8e-8c42a61e02c9
  5. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  6. Trouble with pdp controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with pdp controller: I bought 2 pdp controllers within the last 2 months the 1 i have 2 year warranty on it other i dont but like as soon as i get it within 2 weeks left joystick is acting up and dont want to work. I...
  7. Pdp nubia bronze controller update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp nubia bronze controller update error: In the pdp hub app every time I try to configure the controller or do anything with it in the app it says I need to update the controller and it takes me to the update screen but when I click ok...
  8. So I have a problem with my pdp gaming headset for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I have a problem with my pdp gaming headset for xbox: Please help me so I have a pdp gaming headset wireless for Xbox light is solid so it's paired but on my Xbox it shows no mic connection and when in a party it says we can't find a microphone for...
  9. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh: everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give...
  10. my profile can't conecct to xbox live please help me :c

in XBoX on Consoles
    my profile can't conecct to xbox live please help me :c: somebody know why my profile can't conect to xbox live 82a43ca5-6493-419f-9463-a0244ce290bd