How do you change an email address on an xbox live gold account

Discus and support How do you change an email address on an xbox live gold account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had to change my email account. How do I change this on my xbox live account. I keep getting asked to enter a security code that has been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JimmerJammer77, Jan 15, 2014.

1. How do you change an email address on an xbox live gold account

I have had to change my email account. How do I change this on my xbox live account. I keep getting asked to enter a security code that has been emailed to me but I cannot access the account.

:)

JimmerJammer77, Jan 15, 2014
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Change your Xbox LIVE account information

Overview

It is possible to change information associated with your Xbox LIVE account like your name, address, phone number or email address.

Note: You cannot change the country that is associated with your Xbox LIVE account. If you have moved to another country and you would like to access Xbox LIVE from there, you have to create a new Xbox LIVE account in your new location.

How to Change your name, address, phone number or email on Xbox.com

1) Go to My Account and Sign In with your Microsoft Account. (This is the email and password that is associated with your Xbox LIVE account).

2) Make the changes you want to your billings account information and then click Save.

How to Change your name, address, phone number or email on your console.

1) Sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

2) Proceed to Settings, and then select Account.

3) Select Your Information, and then go to Billing Information.

4) Sign In with your Microsoft account password.

5) Change your billing account information and then click Done.

In case you want to change the billing name on your Xbox LIVE account, go to Xbox.com

xboxfelix, Jan 15, 2014
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Join Xbox LIVE

This is the final step before you start enjoying the most amazing entertainment experience on Xbox LIVE.

The process is free and easy to follow.

You only require an valid email address and a high-speed internet connection.

There are two Membership levels available: Free and Gold. You can read more about what you get with each membership level.

Before proceeding, confirm the following:

If you have a Zune or Games for Windows LIVE account, it means you already have an Xbox LIVE account! All you have to do is to download the account to your Xbox 360 console, sign in and start enjoying the Xbox LIVE experience.

If you have a Microsoft account, you can use it for your Xbox LIVE account.
    Note: "Microsoft account" refers to what was formerly "Windows Live ID". It is the email address and password you need to sign into Microsoft services (including Xbox LIVE).

This means that if you already have a Messenger or Hotmail account, you automatically have a Microsoft account.

So, during registration for Xbox LIVE, if you are asked for an email address, enter your Microsoft account.

If you don't have a Microsoft account, you can sign up for a free account on your computer, or during the signing in process for Xbox LIVE.

If you decide to go for Gold Membership, you should have your credit card information ready before proceeding with the process of signing up for Xbox LIVE.

Steps to follow

1) On your controller, press Guide then select Join Xbox LIVE.

2) Follow the instructions on the screen on how to sign up for Xbox LIVE.

Note: Make sure that you enter your correct date of birth when signing up. This will be used to determine whether you get a child account or an adult account. Once the account is created, you cannot change the date of birth.

Join Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack

With the Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, your family is given four 12-month Gold Memberships for less than the price of two. If you are interested, just select Family Gold on the Subscription selection screen.

No option for Gold Family Pack?

You might be using a child account, or the Gold Family Pack does not apply to your region.

Here is a list of countries that have access to the Gold Family Pack:
    • Australia
    • Canada
    • United States
    • United Kingdom
    • Germany
    • France
    • New Zealand
    • Japan
    • Mexico

xboxfelix, Jan 15, 2014
  4. How do you change an email address on an xbox live gold account

Hey there JimmerJammer77 How do you change an email address on an xbox live gold account :)

Using your Xbox 360 have you tried following the instructions on
    THIS
    page?

Let us know.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jan 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How do you change an email address on an xbox live gold account