How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?

Discus and support How do we the customers get actual help to fix this? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Does Microsoft even want our buissness? Do they even care About thier customers? How can we reach an actual human to help us? Ive been trying to buy a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by David Haddix, Mar 11, 2024.

1. David Haddix
    David Haddix Guest

Does Microsoft even want our buissness? Do they even care About thier customers? How can we reach an actual human to help us? Ive been trying to buy a development mode liscense for my xbox for hours now with no luck or help. It Costs $19 USD. Ive used multiple cards and devices but no matter what i use it always says insuffiecent funds. Which is bullcrap. Theres more than enough money on all my cards. Its like microsoft dosent want our money or buissness. Customers cant get any help. The phone is a robot that just hangs up on us and the virtual agent is such trash it should be considered a slap in the face and a insult. How do we get actual help to fix this? How do we get in touch with a real agent to help us? Key Word REAL AGENT. Not a Trash robot that wastes my time and tells me to politely to get bent as it hangs up on me or ends the chat. I'll wait Patiently for a answer as im sure the response time will be equal to the customer service i've had so far for the last 6 hours of being hung up on by robots.

:)

David Haddix, Mar 11, 2024
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

How do I get actual customer service

Hey there, Nicki1x

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Sorry to read that you have had a negative experience with servicing & repairs. Please can you reach out to Xbox Support via this link: Contact us | Xbox Support

Please use the image underneath to choose the correct options so you can request a call back from Xbox support.

[​IMG]

You will need to select see all contact options, then you should be directed to this window.

[​IMG]

You will see the request call back option on the bottom. However, as it is currently 22:25 here in the UK, it is currently not available as support offices will be closed. If you try contacting them during the day, they should be available for you and may be able to help with this.

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, Nicki1x

Please can you tell me if your region matches the region you are trying to connect to Xbox support with?

For example, my region is United Kingdom. So, the support site should be en-GB for United Kingdom.

It may be this that is causing the issue with reaching out to support.

Nathan
  4. Nicki1x Win User

I have, it won’t allow me to enter my number without logging in. Most of the time it won’t let me even request a call back. This was when I attempted at almost 11AM
    [​IMG]
  5. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, Nicki1x

Sorry to see that this isn't working for you. I have asked folk at Microsoft about this problem, and to see if there is anything they are able to do to try and help. However, as it is the weekend, they won't reply until after the weekend.

Have you signed into the website before filling the form in?

Nathan
  6. Nicki1x Win User

All I’ve been told is to go to the link, it never works! I shouldn’t have to STILL be chasing my controller up over a month later and after being sent 2 faulty controllers. I’ve got screenshots from all times of the day of this showing as unavailable. It’s never available, I’ll post a screenshot for you as when it does allow me to request a callback, I enter my phone number then it tells me it’s unavailable. It also says on the website that phone lines are open 14:00 - 01:00 (in my local time), I have screenshots of this also.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. How do we the customers get actual help to fix this? - Similar Threads - customers actual help

2. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  4. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  5. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  6. Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Back Home Screen Customizing: Im not the only one thinking that we need the old home customizing, where you can Add and remove all things to have a clean home screen with all what you needed set up the way you like instead of...
  7. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  8. Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone: I twice used summon a tech support call in one day to get help for a single question, which is still unanswered because both of the times when they called me, I was put on hold after typing in the...
  9. How do I get actual customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get actual customer service: I’ve been going in circles and I’m absolutely livid with this company now. It’s been over a month since I first returned my broken Elite series 2 controller and I STILL don’t have a working one....
  10. Can I *actually* import custom skins on Minecraft for Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I *actually* import custom skins on Minecraft for Xbox?: I've seen a couple posts like this and replies saying you can but like the menus they're directing you too aren't on console Minecraft So is it an actual thing or not? If it is why can't I use...