How do we make MS aware of Features we want in Scarlett? I Need HDMI-In

Discus and support How do we make MS aware of Features we want in Scarlett? I Need HDMI-In in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What is the best method to make MS aware of feature we want maintained in Scarlet? For example HDMI-In, this is something I use everyday and have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mad597, Jun 19, 2019.

1. /u/mad597
    /u/mad597 Guest

What is the best method to make MS aware of feature we want maintained in Scarlet?

For example HDMI-In, this is something I use everyday and have since 2013. It would really make me think twice about upgrading if Scarlett did not include HDMI-IN. I use my Xbox as the Hub for all my media needs and want it to stay that way going forward

Same goes for Optical output

submitted by /u/mad597
    [link] [comments]

/u/mad597, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Martin Busse Win User

XBOX ONE 3D Support?

How long will it need to give us the feature we need? if your also cant wait to have 3d playback for Blueray make sure to post a request here inside the forum and hope that ms will soon notice that we really like to get it NOW!!

Thx
  3. Codename Jelly Win User

Privacy Concern regarding kinect 2.0 on the XBOX One - Microsoft Employee please.

Im sorry but if we can turn all the features of it off why the hell do we need to have one plugged in in the first place, its just something MS can charge everyone for whether they want it or not.
  4. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

control and watch TV when TNT Tuner is integrate in TV

We're aware of how set top boxes aren't as prevalent around the world as they are in the US and we'll include this knowledge as we make new features and changes going forward. However, we have nothing to announce at this time.
  5. cranknnutzz Win User

Mic Monitor for new XB1 Headsets

Everyone, please remember to use the new Xbox Feedback site(http://xbox.uservoice.com/) when there are features you want to be added. MS is listening to our feedback. We just need to let them know
    what we want. The feedback site is the best place to do it.
  6. Ripins Win User

Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP feature on the Xbox One

Its annoying that MS took the feature away. I really hope they are bringing it back with the Scarlett.
Thema:

1. How do we make MS aware of Features we want in Scarlett? I Need HDMI-In - Similar Threads - aware Features Scarlett

2. Does series x have a predictive text feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Does series x have a predictive text feature?: Hey yall so my ps5 remembers what ive typed in the past and the predictive text uses that knowledge when predicting what im gonna type, which is super handy in games like fallout where i can name...
  3. Refund denied on a purchase I wasn't aware of

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund denied on a purchase I wasn't aware of: A sibling purchased a game on my account without me knowing and they racked up a few achievements and approx an hour gametime. When I tried to refund they denied it and gave no further...
  4. [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?

in XboX Insiders
    [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?: I don't know who contact, I love Xbox but I'm having problems, my xbox can't install offline update, my xbox internal storage got damage and I had to replace once replaced I try to restore my xbox...
  5. why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem

in XBoX on Windows
    why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem: Sounds like youtube can stream to my xbox and many others around the world and so my question is why hasnt xbox fixed this problem its invasion of ones privacy to an extent im really surprised...
  6. Can we raise awareness so that they let us downgrade game bar versions?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we raise awareness so that they let us downgrade game bar versions?: Im currently faced with an issue regarding Xbox Game Bar on PC and that problem is that I can no longer change accounts on it with the new update by just looking at how it works you can only...
  7. Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?: Hello! Today I encountered a critical gamebreaking bug on the Xbox series X when I start to play Sea of Thieves. I logged in and tried to aim down sights with my sniper rifle and shoot but it...
  8. How to make Microsoft/ Xbox aware of a broken game, that they most likely would not want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to make Microsoft/ Xbox aware of a broken game, that they most likely would not want to...: I am playing on the Xbox One S. The game is 'DPS Idle'. It is a free to play idle game. I have played the game and found a bug that breaks the game resulting in significant repeat loss of...
  9. Please spread awareness of the input lag that is affecting the legacy Call of Duty titles...

in XboX Insiders
    Please spread awareness of the input lag that is affecting the legacy Call of Duty titles...: Not enough people are talking about it and it is a glaring issue affecting the old games. When playing on 360 vs Series, there is a clear difference in regards to input lag regardless of settings...
  10. [AWAR] At War Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [AWAR] At War Clan: Are you looking to join a clan? We are level 16 clan and we participate in clan wars for Advanced Warefare, and looking for members. We have 3 members at the moment hoping to get more. So if you...