How do we get Minecoins to show up on account?

Discus and support How do we get Minecoins to show up on account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My daughters play Minecraft on their Amazon Kindle Fire tablets. They were given mine coin gift cards for Christmas (four 3500 in game currency gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ash268, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Ash268
    Ash268 Guest

My daughters play Minecraft on their Amazon Kindle Fire tablets. They were given mine coin gift cards for Christmas (four 3500 in game currency gift cards) so I went on their accounts on my computer (their accounts are linked to mine) and tried to redeem them. It allowed me to redeem one for each of them and said it was successful. But when they login to their Minecraft games it says they have no minecoins. I tried to re-add the cards and now it says they are not valid. How do we get the minecoins to show up in their game?

:)

Ash268, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Ash268 Win User

I would love to get a response on this so we can resolve the issue with the Minecoins. They were Christmas gifts to my kids and they are dying to use them!
  3. Ash268 Win User

So sorry for the delay! Yes when I login to MY microsoft account it shows ONE of the cards under "Order History" and says "completed". My daughters' accounts are connected to mine so if I try to login under their accounts it re-directs it to mine.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Ash268, my name is Rodrigo.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, check again your transaction history and make sure it was completed.

Please, follow these steps:

Sign in to account.microsoft.com.

Select Payment & billing > Order history.

Order history

Let me know if it works!
  5. dlynch4 Win User

[2020] Minecraft Starter Collection ***STILL*** not fulfilling coins

I am running into the same issue with missing minecoins from the starter pack as well. The only reason the starter pack was purchased was to get a few minecoins to start and they do not show up in the account. The same steps that lindros2 has followed
    have been attempted as well with no luck.
  6. FloatingConch44 Win User

Minecoins not showing up

As soon as I sent the question....it somehow fixed itself. But thank you for answering my question.
Thema:

1. How do we get Minecoins to show up on account? - Similar Threads - Minecoins show account

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  4. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  5. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  6. Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards: I tried to redeem some minecoins in Microsoft rewards but was told that it was removed, why was it removed be1dcde3-2a35-4fe0-9426-93a7a14021d4
  7. Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS: My son plays Minecraft on iPad. He had purchased items with minecoins without signing into a Microsoft account. His purchased skins are no longer visible and there was a message asking him to...
  8. Minecoins not showing on my Nitendo switch account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecoins not showing on my Nitendo switch account: Hi, I have bought a of 35000 minecoins and got the download code, which i have redeemed on microsoft. However, nothing is showing up on my Nintendo switch account. Its been 2 days since I have...
  9. Minecoins not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecoins not showing up: I used a minecoin code for 1720 coins, but when I purchased them, they never showed up on my Minecraft game, yes the email I use is associated with the account, I made sure, the purchase shows up...
  10. Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it show on the...: Hello Bought Minecraft Minecoins 1720 for my grandson. Redeemed the card but it shows on the microsoft account that it is completed but it has Zero balance. What do i do Maree...