How do use Xbox gift card on iPhone on Minecraft PE?

Discus and support How do use Xbox gift card on iPhone on Minecraft PE? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently I redeemed a Xbox gift card from Microsoft Rewards and it was sent to my microsfot balance and I do not know how to use that money (3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by flyvt, Dec 27, 2020.

1. flyvt
    flyvt Guest

So recently I redeemed a Xbox gift card from Microsoft Rewards and it was sent to my microsfot balance and I do not know how to use that money (3 dollars) on my iphone on minecraft PE. can someone help?

:)

flyvt, Dec 27, 2020
  2. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  3. iamscott1962 Win User

this is to a moderator/xbox staff member: (regarding xbox avatar store/marketplace)

instead of using a credit card as a payment option could i use an xbox gift card? say the gift card was $10.00. any time i bought an avatar prop the amount would be deducted from the $10.00, correct? once that amount is gone i'd get another gift card to
    replace it? how do i know how much is left on the gift card?
  4. DrollerChip8868 Win User

How do I Authenicate to Xbox Live?

I use my Xbox account to play Minecraft pe on my iphone (ios) lately whenever i try to play with friends or join a server it says i need to authenticate to xbox live. Ive tried almost everything to fix the problem and nothing has worked. Please Fix this
    problem soon

thank you.
    Thx
  5. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  6. Kayne Presquito Win User

Do you keep (still install, play, and run) apps you buy when you change regions?

Not any of the game passes. Planning on buying minecraft and its such a hassle for me to process a card so im using online shops to buy gift cards and we dont have gift cards for my region so im buying US xbox gift cards to buy minecraft. I already got 5 usd in my account, I'm asking because I don't wanna buy the app if I can't use it when I revert my region. Thanks for the response
Thema:

1. How do use Xbox gift card on iPhone on Minecraft PE? - Similar Threads - gift card iPhone

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card: Hello, Last week I had over $1500 worth of items stollen from me in a hotel room. One of the items was my purse which had a $100 unused Xbox gift card. I have been in contact with law enforcement...
  4. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  5. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  6. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  7. How to get rewards for gift card

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to get rewards for gift card: it hard i lost my rward pionts i dont know what to do 09858120-693d-4698-8756-484c3cae436c
  8. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  9. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  10. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0