How do u update drivers and firmware on logitech momo steering wheel

Discus and support How do u update drivers and firmware on logitech momo steering wheel in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I do not know how to download new drives and firmware for logitech momo ace84e74-678e-41a9-b34f-19bfc9c074e5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hakan wish, Jul 8, 2023.

1. hakan wish
    hakan wish Guest

I do not know how to download new drives and firmware for logitech momo

:)

hakan wish, Jul 8, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Visit the Logitech Support website: Go to the official Logitech Support page in your web browser. You can usually find it by searching for "Logitech Support" on any search engine.

Locate your product: Once you're on the Logitech Support page, search for your specific product. In this case, search for "Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel."

Select the correct product version: If there are multiple versions of the MOMO Racing Wheel, make sure to select the one that matches your specific model.

Download the latest drivers: Look for the "Downloads" or "Support" section on the product page. You should find a list of available downloads for your MOMO Racing Wheel. Download the latest drivers for your operating system. Ensure that you're downloading the correct version for your system (Windows or Mac).

Install the drivers: Once the driver file has finished downloading, locate it on your computer and double-click on it to run the installer. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.

Check for firmware updates: After installing the latest drivers, return to the Logitech Support page for your MOMO Racing Wheel. Look for any firmware updates available for your device. Firmware updates are less common than driver updates but can offer additional functionality or bug fixes. Download the firmware update if available.

Update the firmware: If you downloaded a firmware update file, double-click on it to run the installer. Follow the on-screen instructions carefully to update the firmware of your MOMO Racing Wheel. It's crucial to avoid interrupting the process or disconnecting the device during the firmware update to prevent any potential issues.

Restart your computer: Once you have installed the drivers and updated the firmware, it's a good idea to restart your computer. This step ensures that all changes take effect and that your system recognizes the updated software.
  3. VICTOR GOMEZ1 Win User

bug

its a Logitech G920 steering wheel. I have an xbox one, i dont know how to check the driver or the firmware

i was able to use it perfectly with the game, and other games for 2 years but for some reason it started being buggy.

all i did was restart the console multiple times, turn off oand turn back on the console, unplug the steering wheel, and re download the game

so i really dont know what's wrong with my system
  4. BlatVirtualRR Win User

The recent Xbox System update caused black screen hanging, usb issues, lagging, haywire, freezes and garbled sound- THE UPDATE IS DUFF

Latest on the DUFF Update;

Logitech issues a statement;

"To all experiencing a performance issue with the Logitech G920 steering wheel, we apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of performance issues that occur when a USB Steering Wheel is connected to your console and a game is played. A fix is on its way shortly, but as a workaround, if the USB Steering Wheel is disconnected system performance should return to normal".
  5. Bricied Win User

Compatability of Logitech G920 with xbox s

Hi @Matt6652,

Hope so you're doing good, ensure that you have updated firmware for the G920, try connecting the steering wheel directly to the Xbox S without any USB hubs, and check if the USB cable is securely connected and also check the related drivers are installed or not. If the issue persists, it's recommended to reach out to Logitech support for further assistance.

Hope so this will work for you!

Regards,

Bryce June
  6. TenHawkeyeMan Win User

Logitech Steering Wheel Not working after update

Same problem here. When I disconnect the Logitech Steering wheel all is fine withe the controller.

When I connect the wheel it does a normal calibration and than everything blocks.

I got a new set within my warranty because they first believed it was the wheel itself.

But with the new Logitech G923 steering wheel still the same issue.

So it must be the last Microsoft Xbox One update
Thema:

1. How do u update drivers and firmware on logitech momo steering wheel - Similar Threads - update drivers firmware

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  4. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830) Feel free...
  5. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)...
  6. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  7. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  8. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  9. Xbox Wireless adapter won't work on Windows 11. Doesn't find update drivers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless adapter won't work on Windows 11. Doesn't find update drivers: My wireless adapter (£50 btw) won't install on my PC. Searched for drivers and downloaded these: Xbox - Net - 7/11/2017 12:00:00 AM - 1.0.46.1Windows 10 Creators Update and Later Servicing...
  10. Mouse driver update for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse driver update for Xbox: need to download the driver update for a mouse on my Xbox d1c739c4-11ad-4a08-ab44-93a412d9e255