How do u fix a message that say it was hours ago but it still getting messages when u click...

Discus and support How do u fix a message that say it was hours ago but it still getting messages when u click... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I need help fixing this problem 65ecf5bc-a179-4c8b-a7c8-424858903acd Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DillonWorkman, Jul 6, 2023.

1. How do u fix a message that say it was hours ago but it still getting messages when u click...

I need help fixing this problem

:)

DillonWorkman, Jul 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

How do u fix a message that say it was hours ago but it still getting messages when u click on them it's happening on my phone and xbox

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you're getting so I can check that for you?
  3. xTEAM KOBRAx Win User

Gifted Car

when u get it it should show a message at the bottom right and hit lt and it takes u there and u click download car and it puts it in your garage
  4. Jarry12 Win User

Pre Paid Card Not going on??

Quimby I sent u a private message did you get it and how do u open private messages
  5. Magurkk UN Win User

"Flawed reputation system "Avoid Me

im number 2 on xbox and this is a complete setback and if u guys can help fix this please. i dont send messages i get so many hate messages and report it however im banned. if u guys can help out please i want to play it has been almost 24 hours and still
    on avoid me can u guys please helpppp
  6. Diidii. Win User

BIG message problems on xbox 1 since 1-2 days ago.

hi.

it has been better. some days ago i had new problems again. but worked after some minutes. I guess xbox knows about it now and work on it.

and as i mentioned, last update gave news to message system, now it is called chat, and there is another place where messages go. So if u look at your old place u r used to, u might have read all messages, buty it still indicates that u have 3 new messages,
    then u must go to other messages place and read tehm there....and if u answer any of those , then they will be moved to your chat....

But thing with impossible to see mew messages at all, seems solved, if u dont count the error some days ago,
Thema:

How do u fix a message that say it was hours ago but it still getting messages when u click...

1. How do u fix a message that say it was hours ago but it still getting messages when u click... - Similar Threads - fix message was

2. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  3. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  4. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  5. How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Fix Security Protocol Error Message On My Xbox Series S: This is an internet I have connected to before, and now it is giving me the following error message; “ Your security protocol won't work This console supports WPA2/WPA3 (personal), WA/WPA2...
  6. Lfg send message fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lfg send message fix?: When trying to request an invite for someone’s looking for group post it doesn’t let me send a message to let them know I’m interested 3d4020ee-65cd-49fa-ad48-fafa016e0c69
  7. How to fix voice messages not working on Xbox app and Game Bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix voice messages not working on Xbox app and Game Bar?: Whenever my cousin sends me a voice message from his Xbox One, I get notified of it in both the Xbox App and Game Bar. Both recognise it as a voice message but neither allow me to play it. In the...
  8. How do I fix the "for this the owner needs to sign in" message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the "for this the owner needs to sign in" message?: the current game I'm trying to launch is car mechanic simulator 2021 and I bought it when it was on sale for 12$ and when I go to the Microsoft store on my Xbox it doesn't even say that I've...
  9. How to fix my messages

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my messages: I can’t get into my main account message they say try again later and when I do doesn’t work and I need it fixed 16295456-94d8-4b76-803a-459928ca8855
  10. How to fix hearing and sending voice messages on Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    How to fix hearing and sending voice messages on Xbox One: I’ve been having this problem for at least 1 1/2 years, I recently power cycled and hard reset my console. That didn’t fix it either. It gives me the option to record, but I cannot send it. Is...