how do u change to ipv6

Discus and support how do u change to ipv6 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; how do u change to ipv6 It does it automatically if your service provider supports IPV6. It will show as IPV4 & IPV6 under network status. If it's... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TheAndynater, Nov 14, 2016.

1. TheAndynater
    TheAndynater Guest

how do u change to ipv6

how do u change to ipv6
    It does it automatically if your service provider supports IPV6. It will show as IPV4 & IPV6 under network status.

If it's only showing IPV4 then your provider does not support IPV6 and/or there is a communication problem between your router/modem and your Xbox.

:)

TheAndynater, Nov 14, 2016
  2. Linksys: How do u change it to ipv6?

Linksys (Routers): How do u change it to ipv6?
    i need to know how to change my wifi to ipv6 so that i can play with people on my local network.

xFrostElementx, Nov 14, 2016
  3. Active Socks
    Active Socks Guest
    Time Warner: how do i change IPv4 to IPv6?

Time Warner (ISPs): how do i change IPv4 to IPv6?
    How can i change my IPv4 to IPv6

Active Socks, Nov 14, 2016
  4. how do u change to ipv6

Andy did you find out how to do it? Because I am trying to figure it out myself

IGrimReaper o, Nov 28, 2016
  5. Retropyro
    Retropyro Guest
    It does it automatically if your service provider supports IPV6. It will show as IPV4 & IPV6 under network status.

If it's only showing IPV4 then your provider does not support IPV6 and/or there is a communication problem between your router/modem and your Xbox.

Retropyro, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

how do u change to ipv6