How do recover overwritten EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career?

Discus and support How do recover overwritten EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have accidentally overwrite my son's EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career with mine. We were playing it online. How do I request to recover... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ho Kwong Sing, Jan 2, 2024.

1. How do recover overwritten EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career?

I have accidentally overwrite my son's EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career with mine. We were playing it online. How do I request to recover those earlier save data?

:)

Ho Kwong Sing, Jan 2, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

As this is not a Microsoft game, nor sold on the MS store, you need to contact EA for support

https://support.ea.com
  3. Claudio Castelli Win User

Why does the PC Xbox Store suck?

Totally agree! Have been the whole weekend trying to install EA sports FC24 for my son. Incredible frustrating. Microsoft never again!
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

EA Sports FC24 On PC Xbox App

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to resolve your query:
    - Sign out and back in your account on the Xbox App.
    - Restart your device.
    - Update Windows.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Sign into the Xbox app and Store using the same account.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Use the app troubleshooter.
    - Repair and reset the Xbox app.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  5. G0dOfPotatoes Win User

Yeah but the thing is I bought a physical gift card and the funds are already on my account
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Thema:

1. How do recover overwritten EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career? - Similar Threads - recover overwritten Sports

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  4. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  5. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  6. How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I recover all my games back on my hard drive after formatting it by accident?: Hi I tried moving all my games installation point over to my external hard drive but instead formatted it and lost all my games and I don’t know if there’s a way I can get them back and if it is...
  7. Recover my Library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover my Library: I just replaced my Xbox one with a new Xbox X series. I set up the new system but none of my previous games or digital purchases are in my library. How would I recover them?...
  8. How do I recover about 100 lost games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover about 100 lost games?: Randomly a little while ago about 100 games randomly just disappeared despite the having the same amount of storage used as if they were there. I've tried a keep games and apps reset and a power...
  9. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  10. How do I recover an overwritten save file (Xbox one)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover an overwritten save file (Xbox one)?: I have been working on a Sims 4 save file for my Xbox one ever since Christmas. I worked really hard on it and now have huge family trees. Today, I decided to experiment with another save file,...