How do others don’t get banned when I report them on Xbox? Yet I get banned for saying a...

Discus and support How do others don’t get banned when I report them on Xbox? Yet I get banned for saying a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a ridiculous time with toxic people messaging on the games I play and yet whenever I report them, they tend to be let loose. Meanwhile, myself... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gabe B2, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Gabe B2
    Gabe B2 Guest

How do others don’t get banned when I report them on Xbox? Yet I get banned for saying a...

I have a ridiculous time with toxic people messaging on the games I play and yet whenever I report them, they tend to be let loose. Meanwhile, myself and many, many others have issues with getting reported or banned for nothing. ( I had a friend get banned for 0 reason and had to create a new profile, we have proof) Seems as if cheaters, hackers, and toxic people are gifted/rewarded while regular players are made an example of. There are countless streamers on Xbox that are toxic and actively post their toxicity and harassment but yet they aren’t banned and stream on XBOX the next day….. Hmmmmm…… and if you all ask for proof I’ll record any example and will willingly provide with such instances. Xbox online is getting so very bad with toxicity and yet the implementation to counter-act isn’t designed properly or enforced whenever it matters to the company. Streamers = viewing= people watching someone play XBOX = money for Microsoft. It’s a let down for sure. Streamers are only a small problem of the issue, this just needs to be addressed.

PS If this post is reported I screenshot it as well, there is no harassment or derogatory statements involved in this post on my end. I’m stating what I have witnessed as a player on Xbox live multiplayer.

:)

Gabe B2, Nov 11, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

How do others don’t get banned when I report them on Xbox? Yet I get banned for saying a non expletive reply?

Hello Gabe B, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I regret and understand your concerns and frustrations regarding toxicity on Xbox Live.

Report inappropriate behavior: If you find a player behaving inappropriately or posting inappropriate content, you can report them. Be sure to choose the most accurate category when reporting, as this detail is important to ensure that the Xbox security team can properly investigate the issue.

Block or mute toxic players: You can mute or block toxic players to avoid receiving messages, game invites, and group invites from them.

Adjust privacy settings: You can adjust your account privacy settings to control who can contact you and view your online activity.

Report Toxic Streamers: If you find a streamer who is toxic and actively posting about their toxicity and harassment, you can report them.

Remember that Xbox takes the safety and well-being of its players very seriously. Although it may seem like toxic players face no consequences, Xbox has a system to handle violations and take disciplinary action when necessary.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  3. metalmikky Win User

WHAT IS EA AND XBOX DOING ABOUT FIFA PRO HACKS?

Annoying isnt it. I dont think Xbox (microsoft) are doing anything about it as they would probably say it's down to EA to fix this problem.

EA however are banning people which I know for a fact, and when they ban you they ban you from ALL EA games and not just Fifa.

I believe for Fifa 13 they have found a way to combat hacked pro's although I dont know how.

I would say when you see someone with a hacked pro, report them!! If everybody report's them then it WILL get noticed by EA and like I said people do get banned.
  4. DGDG.us Win User

how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned for fun.

so to get them back, i report them and hope to get them banned as well? I think we are abusing this system, not sure us [mod removed] are doing xbox any favors by reporting each other, but why not, I guess I'll get them banned too.
  5. David Smithers Win User

I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.

It’s a permanent suspension and I haven’t done anything in violation severe enough to be banned that’s for sure. Comms ban sure. Some people have excess of 5 comms bans with no permanent suspension. So it’s not abusing the system when a group of gamers come together to report one person to get them removed from a game because I wasn’t “going with the flow” of what they wanted? The system is dumb. If they look at all your messages why don’t they look at who messaged first and who violated the terms FIRST in the conversation? If the person sending the report violated the terms of agreement their whole report should be NULL. That way you can’t have bully’s report victims and get them perma banned. The whole ban system needs a rework. They aren’t showing why I got permanently suspended either when my other comms ban has the reason. Also, my other comms ban was for a typo, nice.
  6. Lord DoomKnight Win User

Getting a coma ban for saying cotten.

I reported all of his messages and yet he doesnt get banned and I just got a message from xbox saying the file I reported on him did not meet the terms and service so he didnt get NO ban yet he able to swear and be racist yet I say cotten and I get a coms banned for 8 days, yall have a terrible report system:) I know for a fact if I lose another account I have had for a few years I will never buy an xbox product ever again.
Thema:

1. How do others don’t get banned when I report them on Xbox? Yet I get banned for saying a... - Similar Threads - others don’t banned

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know...: My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know how to fix it I’ve tried and it’s saying to fix my router security protocol...
  4. Can i play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox series x with other people if I don’t have Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play Borderlands 2 online on Xbox series x with other people if I don’t have Game Pass?: I want to play Borderlands 2 with people online but I do not have game pass so I was wondering if it still works for people to join my party 00332007-1024-46fc-81c6-e303fc0151b2
  5. On the Xbox app on my profile how can I remove my real name so others don’t see?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On the Xbox app on my profile how can I remove my real name so others don’t see?: I tried to look in privacy settings but I didn’t find anything to fix that. I also tried using the account management but that also didn’t work. 15f26c62-a249-432d-8b8a-a38c7fe0327f
  6. OK, so my Xbox account other account I don’t have the information for anymore. Got...

in XBoX on Windows
    OK, so my Xbox account other account I don’t have the information for anymore. Got...: All I did was someone reported my old account I got banned I can’t even text on my main account I know I cannot see how long I am suspended for 36d5c3fc-a4fd-484d-8eb7-f897de9666c8
  7. I don’t know why audio has stopped working on all4 and not other apps?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t know why audio has stopped working on all4 and not other apps?: Any advice on whether settings are incorrect for a specific app? ce8f5928-e667-422d-98ea-c5cd13f09c48
  8. Accidentally clicked the wrong save to sync and I don’t know how to get my other save back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally clicked the wrong save to sync and I don’t know how to get my other save back: I had the xbox one but I just got the xbox series x today for christmas and while I was trying to transfer my data from monster hunter world over to my new xbox i made a mistake. When i opened the...
  9. I bought the game pass to get jump force and other games 4 free but I don’t see it there....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game pass to get jump force and other games 4 free but I don’t see it there....: Please respond I need to know and if it is removed how do I cancel the subscription and will I still be able to play the other games I downloaded 4b9cfd71-5b83-4f46-a5fb-0aa4f4ce64aa
  10. My Xbox freezes and I seen other people have the same issue and I don’t think it was solved.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox freezes and I seen other people have the same issue and I don’t think it was solved.: Hey, I've been having an issue with both of my controllers since the last update. I have checked batteries, held the controller in different places, made sure it's always in line with my Xbox,...