How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles

Discus and support How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has had an xob for 10 years and has been using my MS account to login into his xbox. I have recently purchased my own and would like to use my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kyle Smith104C, Dec 21, 2023.

1. How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles

My son has had an xob for 10 years and has been using my MS account to login into his xbox. I have recently purchased my own and would like to use my account. I don't want my son to lose all his gaming info. Is there a way to transfer it to another account? or am I able to setup a seperate account un mine to use so we don't interrupt each other?

:)

Kyle Smith104C, Dec 21, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How do my son and I use the same xbox account on seperate consoles with different profiles