How do make my screen bigger on Fortnite iOS

Discus and support How do make my screen bigger on Fortnite iOS in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to know how to make my screen bigger on Fortnite IOS 863dc655-a428-482e-b42c-7fc054f7f85a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mummiez22, May 21, 2022.

1. Mummiez22
    Mummiez22 Guest

I need to know how to make my screen bigger on Fortnite IOS

:)

Mummiez22, May 21, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Mummiez22! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you are playing trough the cloud, you need to press the small layout on the top left corner, then the 3 dots and finally go to full screen
  3. Coreldan Win User

surface 2 RTu

Well, depending how much of the WP8 code they can use for Android/iOS, they have a much bigger market share combined than tablets.

I agree though, I'll mostly use my Surface for SmartGlassing, simply cos I want to save my phones battery for stuff that matters and then there's a bigger screen and kickstand etc :D
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

What are the best safe area settings?< ^ >

^^Yeah, mine actually makes my TV bigger................//facepalm. Adjusting the arrows makes the "playing screen" bigger to the actual TV screen (you know what I meant).
  5. SILKYJJ Win User

Best tv for gaming

Why do you say you are gimping yourself with bigger than 27inches? It's all going to depend on how far you put yourself from the screen with a bigger screen. I do best on my Sharp 65 LCD, compared to my projector or my 42 inch, I also (rarely) play on a
    27 inch.
  6. lionblackdark Win User

Xbox live gold

Perché io pago solo per fortnite capito

[Translation-Because I only pay for fortnite understood]
Thema:

1. How do make my screen bigger on Fortnite iOS - Similar Threads - screen bigger Fortnite

2. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  3. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  4. On screen keyboard

in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard: How do I turn off on screen keyboard on xbox series? It is really anoying. 0ed2f2df-01e7-4e76-944f-b59722587450
  5. I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just updated my Xbox, and now I can't get past the login screen: It updated. It feels like something is using all the cpu because the controller is very laggy. It gets stuck at login screen and eventually just turns black. I've restarted and pulled the power...
  6. Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls online Stuck on character select screen infinite load time but works for a...: Hello my name is Antonio I have been playing Eso for years and for the past week It has not been letting me load up my main just gets stuck on character select screen i’ve tried reinstalling the...
  7. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  8. Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI: My Xbox series x was not displaying on my screen and the HDMI was not being detected. I saw several videos and tried several things that told me that the HDMI cable and TV were not the problem. I...
  9. Black screen Remote play PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Black screen Remote play PC: When I remote play off my desktop and laptop it gives me an black screen but there's video but there's audio. I played on my phone it works, I've tried on my laptop and desktop and they both give...
  10. In microsoft jigsaw my mouse pad will suddenly make screen bigger/smaller without asking....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In microsoft jigsaw my mouse pad will suddenly make screen bigger/smaller without asking....: Why in microsoft jigsaw does screen expand, contract randomly when using mouse pad but not with external mouse? 683f3fc3-9e1c-4eb7-bbb9-506a044d27ce