How do l play mw3 that my friend is gamesharing with me.

Discus and support How do l play mw3 that my friend is gamesharing with me. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is still locked fir me after the release. 2ca87bbc-373b-4e26-9cb2-73ed815718db Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rami babic, Nov 10, 2023.

1. rami babic
    rami babic Guest

It is still locked fir me after the release.

:)

rami babic, Nov 10, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Game sharing. outside your physical household is a violation of TOS and can lead to account and hardware bans
  3. the emrald hawk Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
  5. AndrewBreland Win User

How to stop game sharing on my ex girlfriend xbox

Will it mess with my new xbox because my friend is gamesharing with me on my Xbox Series S and I was gamesharing with My ex on my Xbox one
  6. ReAcTiOnEX Win User

Gameshareing

Why is it now that in order for the gamesharing to work for me, I have to have both my gamertag and my gameshare partner/friend signed in? Thanks.
Thema:

1. How do l play mw3 that my friend is gamesharing with me. - Similar Threads - play mw3 friend

2. My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc: VALORANT VCTA AMD Ryzen 7 7700 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB 1TB I just bought. I play cod mw3 and my graphics were glitching really bad and my game freezes and crashes. I tried...
  3. have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help

in XBoX on Consoles
    have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help: have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help Xbox x series 70c49ff3-20c5-471b-8772-d4e6b3e4a489
  4. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  5. Can you play new mw3 from an old gen xbox 1 external hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play new mw3 from an old gen xbox 1 external hard drive: Can you play the new Modern Warfare 3 from an external hard drive on the old gen Xbox One 1d7b830b-4512-462a-ae16-59c74b8077bd
  6. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  7. I can not play mw3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not play mw3.: So basically when I try to load up multi-player or zombies on mw3 it redirects me to the choose your subscription page. The problem with this is I already have a subscription....
  8. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  9. I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it: I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it 383b6bea-8a2a-4295-b410-e601616b36b5
  10. Can I play MW2 or MW3 on my Xbox 360 with my friend, if he has it on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play MW2 or MW3 on my Xbox 360 with my friend, if he has it on Xbox One?: I know some games you cannot play cross platform (like BO3 -- I tried it with my friend and it did not work), but I want to know if I can player older games like MW2 and MW3 with my friend if he...