How do know if inn permanently banned? If so can I reverse it?

Discus and support How do know if inn permanently banned? If so can I reverse it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was banned for I think the third time and I can play online in games but I still am restricted from Xbox live party's and communications for past... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x CShady x, Jul 25, 2017.

1. x CShady x
    x CShady x Guest

I was banned for I think the third time and I can play online in games but I still am restricted from Xbox live party's and communications for past behavior. It's been more than a month and I can't communicate on any account on this Xbox. Does this mean
    I am permanently banned? And can I maybe fix that?

:)

x CShady x, Jul 25, 2017
  2. How do I know if an Xbox is modified

yes you can get banned for breaking the terms of use for opening it but i dont think there is a way they will know its been opened unless you hacked the console and my friend fixed the rrod and he is still using his xbox online today

Buy A Xbox One, Jul 25, 2017
  3. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    How do I know if I am fully updated?

Hi GROMIT777

Please see below on how to check you console for updates. Also, try doing a hard reset to see if this resolves your Xbox not reading discs. To do this with your console on, hold the power button down for 10 seconds until it quickly shuts off. Then power
    the console back on (expect a slower boot time).

1. Scroll left from Home to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Under System, select Console info & updates.
    5. Available updates will show in the second button down in the first column.

If an update is available, the button will read Update Available. If your console is already on the current release build, the button will be grayed out and will read No update available.

Hordie, Jul 25, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

If your suspension is up and you still cannot communicate try removing the account from the console, doing a hard reset, and then re-adding
    the account.

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further
    information will be our Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with our phone or chat support team through our
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.

M3tal Daz3, Jul 25, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If your suspension is up and you still cannot communicate try removing the account from the console, doing a hard reset, and then re-adding
    the account.

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further
    information will be our Xbox Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with our phone or chat support team through our
    Contact Us page to inquire
    if there is an enforcement action still on your account and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able to let you know if there are other actions on your account.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Permanently banned GT (XRiotEpidemicX)

You were banned for violating the Code of Conduct. Repeated violations of the Code of Conduct can lead to a permanent ban. There is no "set number" of how many suspensions you get until it becomes permanent.

Please note that the XBLPET do not browse the forums to address user grievances with bans/suspensions, and absolutely nobody here on the forums is able to help reverse your ban.
  7. MatthewScott123 Win User

Xbox ban

I believe my account was permanently banned. When I go to enforcement on the desktop site it says 2 weeks. But when I try to login to my account on my console it gives me the permanently banned message and won't even let me sign in offline. So I'm thinking my two week ban was a trigger for the permanent ban as it was a repeated offense. My question now is can I reverse a permanent ban or no? Do I lose all of my games?
  8. SuperDan9001 Win User

Bannissement de la console

Hi Zabata,

unfortunately if there is a console ban, this is permanent and can not be reversed.
  9. zmaster2XXX Win User

I got banned forever when i have all this [Mod Removed] on slocks logic 71

You can appeal on https://enforcement.xbox.com, but permanent bans are not typically reversible.
Thema:

1. How do know if inn permanently banned? If so can I reverse it? - Similar Threads - inn permanently banned

2. Xbox believes my headset is permanently plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox believes my headset is permanently plugged in: So my Xbox randomly started displaying my headset as being permanently plugged in, before and after this issue I've been using the same controller and the same headset so I don't believe this is...
  3. How do I fix sudden and permanent 100% packet loss on my Xbox X console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix sudden and permanent 100% packet loss on my Xbox X console?: I just bought the new Xbox series x console about 2 weeks ago. I had had no previous issues with packet loss. I was in the middle of playing a game with a large group of friends a couple hours in...
  4. Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?: I'm a vice principal of a small school for students with behavioral needs. Recently a group of students has begun playing games online together and are using the chat and ability to talk to each...
  5. How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?: 2 weeks ago a user hacked into and stole $347 from our account and attempted another $200 before my credit card flagged it as fraud. Xbox assured us the user would be permanently banned yet no...
  6. Why is my screen permanently zoomed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my screen permanently zoomed in: I went to turn on my xbox and it zoomed in my screen and I can't fix it even with the magnifier accessibility 37296250-7253-402a-a26d-3280192e4e46
  7. my xbox elite 2 wont turn on but vibarates when i plug inn charger

in XBoX on Windows
    my xbox elite 2 wont turn on but vibarates when i plug inn charger: So hey i bought a elite series 2 controller a few years back maybe 2 ithink so first i got stick drift and i fixed it then now my controller turned on but the a and b buttons wont work and this...
  8. Crossroads Inn - Candles Won't Light

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crossroads Inn - Candles Won't Light: The candles won't light in Crossroads Inn. Xbox One console - pre-ordered. I've searched tutorials on youtube and followed all game instructions. Is this a common issue?...
  9. jeg prøver å logge inn på pc til xbox, ikke mobil. klarer ikke å finne enthet, selv om xbo...

in XBoX on Windows
    jeg prøver å logge inn på pc til xbox, ikke mobil. klarer ikke å finne enthet, selv om xbo...: Title Translation: (I'm trying to log on to PC to xbox, not mobile. unable to find entity, even if xbo comes up ,, tv is not no problem, stream from pc to xbox games) jeg prøver å logge inn på...
  10. Not able to log inn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to log inn: I am trying to log into the sea of thieves early access and when I do it says you need to be 18 or older and my account is 21 ??? please help 939d0401-d910-4c34-96fd-6c26ed14bc3a