How do I use Xbox currency on Xbox design lab?

Discus and support How do I use Xbox currency on Xbox design lab? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to order a Xbox design lab controller using only Xbox currency, but it is saying there is a error to my orders I hope that you guys can get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fearle55 ty, Feb 2, 2024.

1. Fearle55 ty
    Fearle55 ty Guest

I tried to order a Xbox design lab controller using only Xbox currency, but it is saying there is a error to my orders I hope that you guys can get that fix as fast as you guys could.

:)

Fearle55 ty, Feb 2, 2024
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

3. Babbs21 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller not connecting to PC on startup

Okay, how do I go about doing that? This is a custom built controller through the Xbox design labs.
  4. mareledanut Win User

Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Where are the warranty details?

6. Dark_Angel_Arus Win User

Design Labs Stick Drift Repair

Hey
    Do you know how to use my warrabty with a Design labs controller?
    The designlabs page directs me to the Xbox warranty page!
Thema:

1. How do I use Xbox currency on Xbox design lab? - Similar Threads - currency design lab

2. Is trading ingame items for ingame currency bannable

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is trading ingame items for ingame currency bannable: Hey, I recently have been comm banned 2 times in a row due to the fact that I have apparently broken a rule. I created two group post for the game Fallout 76 in which I was trying to sell an...
  3. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  4. refund approved but no currency

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but no currency: I was approved service request number : (Mod Removed) for refund of game i bought it by mistake two months ago January 22th. It's now the 30th of march and I have yet to see money in either...
  5. I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through: it was on the finals i paid for 1,150 and 500 then brought a season starter pack and it didnt go through 14fabd13-7039-420e-9d85-9f4efc1ecb16
  6. So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...: I purchased this from Walmart in ta not like the normal. 25 character gift card. I already had to go back to the store to get a reprint of my receipt which they instructed me would have the...
  7. How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox: How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox eca77cce-9a69-4d23-a92e-819702b996a4
  8. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  9. Wrong currency on the web site

in XBoX on Windows
    Wrong currency on the web site: Hello, I have such a problem, I am in a region where there is no xbox representative office and by all the rules I can apply to any region where there is a representative office, I chose...
  10. how to change currency to brasil?

in XboX Insiders
    how to change currency to brasil?: how to change currency to brasil? submitted by /u/ContestOne7691 [link] [comments]