How do I use the balance of my Microsoft account? / Como utilizo el saldo de mi cuenta de...

Discus and support How do I use the balance of my Microsoft account? / Como utilizo el saldo de mi cuenta de... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know how to use the balance I have in my Microsoft account, first it tells me that I have $35 and below I have another amount... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BTTOOM, Jan 3, 2023.

1. BTTOOM
    BTTOOM Guest

How do I use the balance of my Microsoft account? / Como utilizo el saldo de mi cuenta de...

Hello, I would like to know how to use the balance I have in my Microsoft account, first it tells me that I have $35 and below I have another amount $3.63 and I can only use the one below, I spent it on a game and I cannot use the other $35 even though it was redeemed and I can't use it to buy anything because it doesn't give me the option and I look in the account to see the balance but I don't have it and if I look on the Xbox it tells me the same thing, it's supposed to be there because I have another account but I don't remember having another account, and it doesn't make sense for me to add money if I can't use it.

Hola quisiera saber como uso el saldo que tengo en mi cuenta de Microsoft, primero me dice que tengo $35 y abajo tengo otro monto $3.63 y solo puedo usar el de abajo, lo gaste en un juego y Los otros $35 no los puedo usar a pesar de que fueron redimidos y no los puedo usar para comprar nada porque no me da la opción y miro en la cuenta para ver el saldo pero no lo tengo y si mira en la xbox me dice lo mismo, se supone que debe estar ahi porque tengo otra cuenta pero no recuerdo tener otra cuenta, y no tiene sentido para mi agregar dinero si no puedo usarlo.

How do I use the balance of my Microsoft account? / Como utilizo el saldo de mi cuenta de... [​IMG]

How do I use the balance of my Microsoft account? / Como utilizo el saldo de mi cuenta de... [​IMG]

:)

BTTOOM, Jan 3, 2023
  2. gabsosa Win User

Saldo de cuenta requiere atención [Translation-Account balance requires attention]

Hola tengo un problema al pagar el saldo vencido de una cuenta de gamepass con un saldo un saldo $300 de la cuenta microsoft, pues al momento de realizar mi pago no aparece la opción de usar el monto de mi cuenta y solo aparece la opción de PayPal o de tarjeta
    de crédito ???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Hello I have a problem paying the overdue balance of a GamePass account with a balance a balance $300 of the Microsoft account, because at the time of making my payment does not appear the option to use the amount of my account and only
    appears the option of PayPal or credit card???]
  3. IvanFlores Ruiz Win User

No puedo unirme a xbox live gold [Translate] I can't join xbox live gold

Si pero el problema es q no uso ni pay pal ni master card como pago, y el saldo de mi cuenta microsoft si es el suficiente pero cuando intento comprar la gold me aparece eso

[Translate]

Yes but the problem is q I do not use neither pay pal nor master card as payment, and the balance of my microsoft account if it is sufficient but when I try to buy the gold appears that I appear that
  4. BTTOOM Win User

How do I use the balance of my Microsoft account? / Como utilizo el saldo de mi cuenta de Microsoft?

Hello, thanks for answering,

-No, I am not part of a family account.

-This issue started around July last year.

-I have tried buying games using the balance, and tried visiting the Microsoft website to try and fix the issue.

I apologize for the delay.
  5. Leonard_Y Win User

How do I use the balance of my Microsoft account? / Como utilizo el saldo de mi cuenta de Microsoft?

Hello

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your issue has already been resolved. We won't be monitoring this thread in the future, so if you need more help, create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking on this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Leonardo_Y

Microsoft Moderator
  6. Leonard_Y Win User

Hi,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand your sentiments about this problem with this unusable amount on your Microsoft account. We need to investigate this to find the best possible workaround/solution to this problem. Let's work on this together.

To better understand the situation, we would like to ask few questions, such as:

• Are you part of a Family account by any chance? If yes, are you listed as a child account or adult?
    • When did this issue started?2
    • What have you done so far?
    We will be waiting for your response to our question above to properly diagnose this issue as we are seeing some issues similar to this.

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
Thema:

1. How do I use the balance of my Microsoft account? / Como utilizo el saldo de mi cuenta de... - Similar Threads - balance Microsoft account

2. Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?: Recently got money for xbox and wanted to know if i can withdraw the money from it f4f6e7cd-00ee-4076-afcb-2adacd9779f2
  3. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  4. Microsoft account balance not showing up on the Microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account balance not showing up on the Microsoft store: I am trying to use my account balance to pre-order an Xbox game on the website and it is not showing up when I select a payment method. The game is only available to pre-order on the website, so I...
  5. when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?: Hello, I preordered a game that comes out on February 2 of this year, but the Microsoft account balance doesn't show a change, I preorder the game in November, I read that it charges immediately...
  6. Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account balance: My child is asking to buy something on Fortnite for £17. 49 They have £20.02 in their account and when they ask for approval I then approve and then get asked to add more funds ? Why ? And how...
  7. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  8. My microsoft account balance is bugging on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account balance is bugging on fortnite: I’ve checked my microsoft account and it says i have 17 dollars and some cents, but my problem is that i’m trying to buy a fortnite crew pack for 11.99 tax makes it 13.13 so i still have enough...
  9. No transaction on Microsoft account despite all Microsoft balance being used and a €1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No transaction on Microsoft account despite all Microsoft balance being used and a €1...: On Tuesday 28th of November, I used up €249 of my Microsoft balance towards a purchase of an Xbox Series S starter bundle. The outstanding balance of €1 was a pending transaction since then. I...
  10. Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding money to one child's microsoft balance is appearing on another child's account. How...: I have an XboxS. I have an account myself and I have two child accounts, Child1 and Child2. Yesterday I added money to Child1's account. We can see this clearly in the order history of my MS...