how do i use my reward points as im really confused ?

Discus and support how do i use my reward points as im really confused ? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i have alot of reward points but are not sure how to use them 3001b843-0adb-4922-a4cc-eceebd7407b1 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Swiftdesignz247, Nov 11, 2016.

1. how do i use my reward points as im really confused ?

i have alot of reward points but are not sure how to use them

:)

Swiftdesignz247, Nov 11, 2016
  2. barman716
    barman716 Guest
    help me with this please

I know they got rid of the points but im still confused on how the convert the point I get from my rewards into cash right now I 4000points what will that come to in cash and how is it coverted also can I use this to buy the shark cards from gta v

barman716, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Insanity RaR
    Insanity RaR Guest
    depositing my points

hi im having trouble depositing my points i was told to change the country i was in and opt out then i would get my points i have done all that and still havent received my points i went to the xbox rewards site today there was no button for deposit im really
    confused about these points not sure what else to do thanks

Insanity RaR, Nov 11, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Rewards credits are deposited into your Microsoft account balance as currency by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. Once they're deposited into your account, you would choose your Microsoft account balance as your
    payment option to make purchases.

Smwutches, Nov 12, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: