How do I use a usb mic on a PC with the Xbox game bar to talk in the game chat? (not xbox...

Discus and support How do I use a usb mic on a PC with the Xbox game bar to talk in the game chat? (not xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently changed my gaming set up to include an elgato DX mic, elgato XLR, streaming PC laptop (running Windows 11), and game play through the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack Suede, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Jack Suede
    Jack Suede Guest

How do I use a usb mic on a PC with the Xbox game bar to talk in the game chat? (not xbox...

I have recently changed my gaming set up to include an elgato DX mic, elgato XLR, streaming PC laptop (running Windows 11), and game play through the Xbox Series X. I am trying to figure out how to use the mic, which is plugged into the XLR which is running audio through the PC, and use the Xbox game bar to use game chat. I can use Xbox party chat perfectly. This is specifically any game that uses internal game chat. I am unable to talk, with my mic, via the Xbox game bar.

I cannot seem to find any setting in the Xbox game bar or PC that will allow this functionality. Is this possible?

Thank you.

:)

Jack Suede, Dec 23, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: